SASS Wire Forum

Widder Ok

Keystone, SASS # 47578

Howdy Folks,

Spoke to Widders wife and all went well. The surprise is he has (3) new stents. Nurses were getting him out of bed and walking when I called.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

P.S. No new bionics just a little tweeking of his thumbs.

He's as tough as nails so we knew he was gonna be okay. The question is, after dealing with Widder, how are the nurses doing? :lol:

Prayers for a speedy recovery Widder, my friend. Hope to see you back on the range real soon. ;)

By now the geesha twins are accustomed to whatever he comes up with. :D

Here's to Widder being back in the saddle soon!

Thanks to everyone for Prayers, kind words, and sincere affections ( :wub: ).

I thought only 1 stent was gona be the deal for the day but when 'Doc Adams' and his assistant 'Chester' went it this morning to view my situation, 3 areas needed attention and they took care of all three.

Instead of going in thru my groin area, they went in thru my wrist which helps facilitate recovery REAL FAST. I'm already back home.

But because the IV was placed in my right forearm and they went in thru my right wrist, I must admit that my right arm is beat. Feels like somebody dropped an anvil on it. Really weakish and tired. Three stents has gotten my right arm wore out. Now Widdermatic work today.

Now before anyone thinks this info ought not be on the Wire, let me just say that in the spirit of helping others, I wanted to share all this so others can approach this procedure with less fear and more confidence in a successful outcome.

Thanks again pards for the prayers and well wishes

p.s. - now where are those Geisha twins? I'm in need of a good massage..... ^_^

..........Widder

Glad all went well Widder. Did they send you home because you wouldn't leave the nurses alone? :rolleyes:

Now I don't know whether to call you the bionic man or the 6 million dollar man. Take care and I'll see you at a range near you.

....Too Tall...

I thought only 1 stent was gona be the deal for the day but when 'Doc Adams' and his assistant 'Chester' went it this morning to view my situation, 3 areas needed attention and they took care of all three.

p.s. - now where are those Geisha twins? I'm in need of a good massage..... ^_^

..........Widder

I'ma thinkin Doc Adams assistant Chester might'n need to be one of them thar nurses. Just think of it Widder....you shore get a good deep massage and he'd keep them thar Geisha gals occupied so's you kin get some shut eye :)

I hope you heal fast and get back to shooting when the ole sawbones cuts you loose.

Kajun

Just saw him at shoot on Saturday and didn't even know he was feeling ill. Heard someone shooting and thought they let an automatic on the range, it was widder. If this speeds him up we will never catch him!!!! Get well soon pars.

I'm already back home.

..........Widder

Can't blame 'em much for not wanting to keep ya....

Glad you are ok, just don't be a macho XXXX-head and try to do too much too soon. We would kinda like to keep you hanging 'round. ;)

Dang Widder.. sorry to say I didn't know you was ailin'.. Sorry 'bout that.. :blush:

Sounds like yer home already.. sure glad ta hear everything went great..

Those little stents or stints.. however ya spell it.. are little miracle wonders..

Sure glad you was able to take advantage of them...

Rance <_<

Thinkin' ya oughta get well now...

Kinda' like ta meet ya someday :)

Take care of yerself..

I had no earthy idea that you had another setback Widder. For goodness sakes, I just shot at Ocoee with you four days ago and you seemed fine. Wow'd us all on Posse 4 with your Mini-Widdermatic too. Sorry to hear of your surgery, but exceedingly glad that you came through it well. I hope that you will recover quickly and splendidly. Hope to see you in a couple weeks at ORSA. Get well my friend, Clancy.

Good to hear the news today. Rest up those hummingbird thumbs and widermatic 32's.....KK

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

Widder,

I missed seeing you at OR shoot last Saturday, but know you had fun and shot well. I am distressed to hear you had some more "ticker" problems, but gald to hear about the new procedure. Rest well and get strong; I'll be pulling and praying for your full recovery.

Your Pard, Hoss Carpenter

Howdy Pards.

All your Prayers and well wishes are deeply appreciated, not only by me but my family as well.

I now possess 5 foreign objects inside the ole ticker. The number '5' in Biblical terms means 'Grace'. So, that being said, I think I've had about all the Grace I need for now and because I ain't greedy, it won't bother me if this specific type of grace kinda leaves me alone for a spell.

Hey Harland: Sorri I won't be at the SE Regional. I know why you would like to see me.....because without me there, nobody will be able to distract Wed Wiver Way like I do..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its gona take nearly half dozen of regular Cowboys just to come close to messin with him like I do. Good luck to all that attempt it.

I think the Geisha twins are headin that way but knowing Way, he will probably keep them locked up during the daylight hours..... ^_^

Have a good shoot!

..........Widder

Archived