SASS Wire Forum

WTB: pair of holsters

Hoss

I'm trying to get my son geared up. I have a good gunbelt for him, but need holsters. Brown leather, fit 5.5" NMVs. He is a schoolteacher and on a very tight budget, so looking for a deal. Using my guns for now, but its a pain to swap out gunbelt every stage. Anybody have anything in the back of the closet your not using?

Sent ya a pm on a left and right side Oklahoma leather Cheyanne double loop holsters $50 shipped for both.

JB

Thanks JB, may consider, but really looking for right and crossdraw.

John Barleycorn,

Hey I'm searching for a way to PM, came up short so I really don't care who knows my address. We're all friends here.

Send me a message at ~ redriver1951@yahoo.com

I'm headed home from the Mayors Office. I'll check my mail later tonight.

Many thanks John,

Shorty

Hoss, I am sorry that I did not get back to you quicker but I was not able to find anything similar to the ones you wanted originally. I think he will like these. These are lighter than I usually make but will get him in the door with a pair of new 8/9oz unlined holsters that should fit your guns well. The guns in the photo are Uberti Model P size and yours are very close to the same. These were originally made to sell for $40 each plus shipping but I will let you have them for $60 shipped on the pair but if you want to protect your shipment you will need to add that to the cost. They will be the bottom photo on this add page.

http://home.comcast.net/~gakracker/site/?/page/Closet_Cleaning/

btt, still looking

Slowhand,

I sent a PM, but have not heard back from you????

Archived