SASS Wire Forum

My hubby loves me!

Calico Mary

:wub: I know he does, he's missing the start of the football game to sit on the kitchen floor and scrape pumpkin guts outta my jack-o-lantern so I can carve it tomorrow night. Ain't he wonderful?! :wub:

We bought one......kids got in a hurry.........we carved it.......it sat on the porch and rotted.......I scooped it up and threw it away.....tonight I gotta go get another one..........tomorrow we get to carve it!

Welcome to my house!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's ok.......I'm gonna get three or four...........use 'em for target practice........heck, I might buy all that are left! :blink:

~EE Taft~

I never carve until the night before. I have some of the fancy carving saws, and do a little more complex stuff than the traditional eyes/nose/teeth, and if you carve the fancy patterns too soon the edges curl and ruin the picture. I usually do two or three, but this year I'm being lazy, we just got one.

What I want to know is ; gonna be a big smiley face with one tooth, or a scary face with two teeth?

We all love you Calico, but probably Buick is the only one that loves you enough to gut a pumpkin.

I think there is a training manual for field dressing pumpkins.

:wub: I know he does, he's missing the start of the football game to sit on the kitchen floor and scrape pumpkin guts outta my jack-o-lantern so I can carve it tomorrow night. Ain't he wonderful?! :wub:

He sure as hell aint done dat fer me !

What's goin' on here any way ? ! lol

He is a smart man to love you Mrs Mary.

He sure as hell aint done dat fer me !

What's goin' on here any way ? ! lol

He also makes my ammo, cleans my guns, cooks more than I do, and is really good about killin' spiders!

(If you want a jack-o-lantern, why don't you just shoot yourself one??)

We bought one......kids got in a hurry.........we carved it.......it sat on the porch and rotted.......I scooped it up and threw it away.....tonight I gotta go get another one..........tomorrow we get to carve it!

Welcome to my house!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's ok.......I'm gonna get three or four...........use 'em for target practice........heck, I might buy all that are left! :blink:

~EE Taft~

I hearded da a man bought da 2nd largest pumpkin in da state at auction.

When da news (Wcco) asked him what he was going do wif it day assumed he was gonna bake a bunch of pies wif it.

"Hell no....I usein' her fer target practice !" he said to da tv reporter.

I never carve until the night before. I have some of the fancy carving saws, and do a little more complex stuff than the traditional eyes/nose/teeth, and if you carve the fancy patterns too soon the edges curl and ruin the picture. I usually do two or three, but this year I'm being lazy, we just got one.

Ya gotta post some pics for us!

I gotta carve the thing first!! I will take pictures, I already promised to post them on Belle Alley, and I'll give you guys a link. but I won't be doing it until tomorrow after work.

He did the same thing for the redhead down the road... just sayin'. :wacko:

What.....crave da redhead up ?

just aint saying ?

Archived