SASS Wire Forum

Here it comes.....

Sandy is working her magic. Raining hard, wind is rising, pieces of 120' pines are busting off and taking flight. Just lost our power - that means no lights, no water (no well pump), and limited computer. I did pick up an inverter, so I can recharge cell phones and laptops from the car batteries.

Well, we're in for a long night...

LL

Sandy is working her magic. Raining hard, wind is rising, pieces of 120' pines are busting off and taking flight. Just lost our power - that means no lights, no water (no well pump), and limited computer. I did pick up an inverter, so I can recharge cell phones and laptops from the car batteries.

LL

Good luck and stay well!

Best of luck and prayers up for Y'all up there..Right now it looks like it's gonna be mainly a snow and wind event down here..Don't mind the snow so much, but I don't like the high winds one bit..We have a wooded lot with some really tall trees here as well, and I worry about them comin' down on our house.. :unsure:

There's gonna be some MAJOR loggin' done around here as soon as I get the $$..

LL

Prayers up for a safe outcome for you and yours.

Archived