SASS Wire Forum

Hurricane Sandy/Nor'easter

First the bad news..They say this is gonna be one nasty storm, a really big'un..I've spent the last two days making sure I have what I need for power outages, ect..Although it looks like the worst of it is gonna be north of here..Prayers up for everyone in harm's way..

Now for the good news..I heard a reporter say on TV this morning all political campaign activity will be suspended until the storm blows over..

I guess every dark cloud DOES have a silver lining.. :rolleyes:

Fox news is reporting that the storm is moving faster then originally predicted. That is good news in the sense that it will reach landfall before high tide. Less water to wash inland.

We will take any advantage we can get, thank you.

As usual, they were wrong, it hit right at high tide.

Doc, the best news would have been a power outage. That way no political commerciles, as well

as news reports from the campains.

We dodged the bullet as land fall was 75 miles north of us. I have spoken with SASS pards from WV... NJ...PA...NY...MD and DE...all are surviving though:: inconvenienced. Easdernshore Renegades are still on for Saturday. Jesamey Kid is without power with lotssa trees down...Nawlins Kid in NY has their power back. Glad you're all safe.

Deacon and Hazel

Archived