SASS Wire Forum

Say goodnight, Gracie. SF sweeps.

Looks like our boys did it. :D

Looks like our boys did not :angry:

Congrats to SF.

Man were the Tigers disappointing, they reminded me of the Indians!! LOL Not the most exciting series.

Congrats San Fran, what an awesome team!

:) Rye

Hideous!

Au contrere Utah Robere........(bad French accent required)......

Those of us long-suffering Giants fans are very pleased.

I was on duty last night and can say that things went "pear shaped" in the city within 2 minutes of the last out. Fires...blocked street...stabbings...police attacked...and a fire engine was stolen :blink: ! All that was in a high "gang" related area. Not the fire engine 851 though. I can't wait to hear the story on that one later today.

EC

Baseball uesed to be a passon but not since da strike.....Din I lost all interest !

So.........who won ? (takin' cover now )

Au contrere Utah Robere........(bad French accent required)......

Those of us long-suffering Giants fans are very pleased.

I was on duty last night and can say that things went "pear shaped" in the city within 2 minutes of the last out. Fires...blocked street...stabbings...police attacked...and a fire engine was stolen :blink: ! All that was in a high "gang" related area. Not the fire engine 851 though. I can't wait to hear the story on that one later today.

EC

Long suffering Giants fans???? You guys won a couple years ago didn't you??? Talk about "long time suffering, the last time the Indians won a WS was in 1954!!!

1954!!!!!

:) Rye

1948, Rye. They lost to the Giants in 1954( Willie Mays over the shoulder catch film clip). That's THREE times in the modern era, cleveland's only won once in it, and, very early in it. Been back twice during the exciting '90's and lost both times :rolleyes::blush:

Seems like it was a great regular season, but the playoffs were kind of a bust. Of course I mostly lost interest after my Rangers mailed in the last 2 or 3 weeks. :angry: At least the Yankees got beat, I really lost interest after that. Didn't particularly like or dislike any of the remaining teams.

Was listening to sports talk on the radio yestiddy and they were talking about how strange it was that the Rangers, Yankees, then Tigers all just quit hitting at the end. Of course good pitching had something to do with that, nonetheless just a total offensive collapse.

Oh well.

JHC

Archived