SASS Wire Forum

To those coming to Comin at Cha for the first time

Complicated Lady

I will see you thursday afternoon.It is my first time.

Get ready to have FUN! My first one was 2010 and my first big match other than a smallish club annual. I was a bit like a deer in the headlights, so much to see, so many folks to meet, so much to do. I concentrated on having fun and shot the best match of my life in spite of my shotgun falling apart. The next year, well, I was focused on beating CL, and well, I didn't, and shot one of the worst matches of my life. BUT, it was still BIG FUN!

CL....good to have met you at the Black and Gold shoot....hope to get to see you at CAC. It's my first trip there and am looking forward to it.

It's my first CAC! Just coming from Bordertown with Wolf Wind-Walker. We're 500 miles outside Dallas doing 80 MPH. We're up to the challenge so "bring it on," "let the good times (shooting and otherwise) roll!" Hugs from all the ladies generously given and warmly accepted. :wub: I brought my pink shirt and man enough to wear it! YEE HAW!

Major Payne

From Wolf Wind-Walker:

Complicated Lady--The man who has that "cowboy way" about him...is back in Texas... B)

Second time at the Bar-3...first time at CAC.

Had a broken rifle at Bordertown...Now it's fixed...Now I'm ready to rock and roll....or Karoke & dance as the case may be... :wub:

Looking forward to seeing all the folks I saw in April, hanging out in the barn & soaking my feet in the pond...I am the returning Pitch & Putt golf champion...and will take on all comers :ph34r:

Really looking forward to shooting on Billy Boots' posse and having a grand ole time, Texas style...GO BIG, or GO HOME :)

I got a Coral shirt...(Well, it's kinda pink!)...One Hot Pink ear plug... (The left one - of course.)...A very striking pink scarf with a flowered pink scarf slide and I'm man enough to wear them...even, all at the same time... :o

See ya'll tomorrow...regards,

Wolf

From what I've heard from the folks already there, wearing pink there is going to be like wearing camouflage in the woods. You just gonna disappear.

However, if you wear a semblance of your regular costuming, you will stand out!

We'll be in Wed afternoon.

We'll be there 'bout noon Wednesday!

Me and Hatfield. B)

From what I've heard from the folks already there, wearing pink there is going to be like wearing camouflage in the woods. You just gonna disappear.

However, if you wear a semblance of your regular costuming, you will stand out!

We'll be in Wed afternoon.

Maybe I will just wear bright royal blue or maybe red....

I'll decide when I get there.

I'm looking forward to seeing you again, Noz

Archived