SASS Wire Forum

I been to two goat ropings, three rodeos and a county fair

Alpo

Out walking Big Brown Dog, yesterday, and as she stopped to sniff at a street drain, I saw two cans of some beverage.

The cans were orange, and I originally assumed they were orange soda pop of some kind.

And, as she sniffed, I looked a the cans, trying to figger out what they were. I finally concluded they were some Halloween special "collector can". Coke and Pepsi both do that. So I pick one up, to see what it was.

It was Busch beer. :blink: In an orange Halloween can? But the more I look, the less it looks Halloweeny. Orange and black might be Halloween, but this was orange with brown stripes.

Then I see, up at the top of the can, the word "Realtree", with a little R in a circle.

Camouflaged beer.

Now, I've seen camouflaged underwear and camouflaged bikinis and camouflaged baby diapers and even camouflaged toilet paper. Those, I believe, are all fashion statements.

But this is hunter-orange camo. So you can drink it in the deer stand and not spook the game? :wacko:

Thats just what I want to be around. A drinking deer hunter with a high powered rifle.

Alpo

You taking offers on that Big Brown Dog? Not every dog can find FREE beer out on walks. And camouflage beer at that! No telling how much beer he could find if you turned him loose. Somebody is sure to pay good money for a beer hound like that! :lol:

Marlin Buckhorn Owner of a Big Brown Dog who don't hunt anything!

Hmmmm.......I bet if you talked to Busch they would say they don't recomend hunting and drinking.......yet they package their product in camo orange cans to appeal to hunters..... :blink:

.....People are strange.

Hmmmm.......I bet if you talked to Busch they would say they don't recomend hunting and drinking.......yet they package their product in camo orange cans to appeal to hunters..... :blink:

.....People are strange.

Anheuser is not American owned anymore, they don't care if we shoot each other drunk.....

.....People are strange.

"God is great....

Beer is good...

And POEPLE ARE CRAZY ! "

And just why do we assume that the market objective is to hunting and drinking, at the same time????

I'm adult enough to appreciate the marketing and then drink around the campfire at the end of the day like the 99.5% of hunters I've known.

I'd think that as shooters we'd reject the stereotypical reaction that the anti's would embrace. :wacko::blink:

Harvey

BTW, Never was able to get my pointer to point beer - 50% would have been great! :lol:B)

Double tap - sorry. Hate slow DSL.

Oh.....I forgot the laughing smiley.

:lol:

~EE Taft~

Archived