SASS Wire Forum

Being sick sucks! Update by little miss lou who

evil dogooder

Well finally released a few minutes ago. 4 "procedures" and a truck load of tests. With some new memories I'd sooner forget. ( nurse from he¿¿ ) But also some pretty cool ones too. After I was out of icu ny roomy was a ww2 vet. So cool!

Thanks for all the prayers calls cards and offers to help with the two year old monster. It really means more than I can express. Now off home to bed to try to heal.

I think it was all a plan by the mrs to keep from being a deer season widdow ;) opener is sat.

Well finally released a few minutes ago. 4 "procedures" and a truck load of tests. With some new memories I'd sooner forget. ( nurse from he¿¿ ) But also some pretty cool ones too. After I was out of icu ny roomy was a ww2 vet. So cool!

Thanks for all the prayers calls cards and offers to help with the two year old monster. It really means more than I can express. Now off home to bed to try to heal.

I think it was all a plan by the mrs to keep from being a deer season widdow ;) opener is sat.

Well, Hot DAMN! That's great news! Take it easy, do what the docs have told you to do - don't make the Mrs. get out her wooden spoon!

Prayers will continue.

Glad to hear you're back home. Hospitals are no fun!!

Hey der Oh Mighty Evil One......( or My little Shootin Buddy ! lol)

You heal up rat nice now ya hear ? I wanta see dim smoke wagons doin' more din just ridin' on yur hips ! LOL

Glad yur home Pard. Rest up and git well soon Ok ?

Quick recovery there E.D. We're pulling for you!!

Prayers up for a complete and fast healing.

evil - If you've got a staph infection, by all means, do what the docs say. I've been thru two of them in my knee this year and know that they are no good. Coulda lost my leg on the last one in Jun/Jul- the knee had already gone septic by the time I got back into the hospital. Take all your meds, especially any antibiotics and any supplements/vitamins.

So glad you're home, evil. Take care of yourself and don't harass your wife! :lol: Prayers continue, evil.

Good to hear you're on the mend.

Take care and heal up good...Been keepin' my thoughts on ya...Hate seein' someone younger than me wind up in the hospital.....I guess I'm funny like that. ^_^

Prayers still goin' for a full recovery!

~EE Taft~

Archived