SASS Wire Forum

Well there's one les bill to worry about

Utah Bob #35998

Paid off my NRA Life Membership. :D

Yeah I know. All youse guys did it decades ago. ;)

Paid off my NRA Life Membership. :D

Yeah I know. All youse guys did it decades ago. ;)

I should've gone life back in the '70's or '80's.

I just renewed my dues a couple of days ago. I called the nice lady and got a deal...$50 for 2 years instead of $70.

Congrats on Life membership Bob.

Jake

I should've gone life back in the '70's or '80's.

I just renewed my dues a couple of days ago. I called the nice lady and got a deal...$50 for 2 years instead of $70.

Congrats on Life membership Bob.

Jake

I just did the same thing!

:) Rye

I get a deal thru my gun club. $25/year and the gun club gets $5 of it. It's not cost effective to get a life membership to NRA. It just takes too long to break even. However, if your looking to support the organization, that's different.

Good one Bob! My neighbor always reminds me that his friend Roy Rogers bought his for him on his birthday, a few years ago :rolleyes:

Yep good deals back then. I bought mine around 1978. Seems like it was around 200.00. @25 down & 25/mo. Bought my son his for his 18th birthday in 1983, think it was maybe 125.

Bob must have been doing some mining on his place and found something. Bought a new quad, NRA Life and I heard Carol is looking at new SUV's. :lol:

Yep good deals back then. I bought mine around 1978. Seems like it was around 200.00. @25 down & 25/mo. Bought my son his for his 18th birthday in 1983, think it was maybe 125.

Bob must have been doing some mining on his place and found something. Bought a new quad, NRA Life and I heard Carol is looking at new SUV's. :lol:

Shhhhhhh! ;)

Did life in early 80s, now Endowment. The "Disclose Act" sellout put me off for a while wrt to going further - a bad chapter that I trust was a hiccup in their ethics. Still support them and what they do for us, overall.

Harvey

Archived