SASS Wire Forum

Bayonets

So, since the Prez has pretty much declared bayonets obsolete, anyone know of a good cheap source for an M-9? :)

Heck.... Come to think of it, I could use an M-4 too...! ^_^

They gotta be cheap now, wouldn'tcha think~? :rolleyes:

So, since the Prez has pretty much declared bayonets obsolete, anyone know of a good cheap source for an M-9? :)

Heck.... Come to think of it, I could use an M-4 too...! ^_^

They gotta be cheap now, wouldn'tcha think~? :rolleyes:

bhahahahahahahahaha

I can't think of too many people who are less qualified than he to speak about things militaire. :wacko:

Horses? Military runs a program to train SPECIAL FORCES how to use HORSES in the sand box. Care...feeding and riding for combat patrol. Remember to vote for thr MORMON...NOT... THE MORON! !!!

I can't think of too many people who are less qualified than he to speak about things militaire. :wacko:

Gee... Ya think?? I mean, after all, he knows about ships that airplanes land on! And ships that go under the water...! Amazing!! :mellow:

uh... Not <_<

The bayonet is a psychological weapon, both for the enemy combatant facing it and the soldier who has it.

Every soldier or marine that carries a rifle should have a bayonet.

If I have to play with the bayonet, I'm out. I tried that thrust, parry thing and I think I ain't cut out for dancing like that. Besides I gave my M1 bayonet away years ago.

Nice avatar, Curmudgeon.

Speakin' of "cheap..."

When I was a kid I bought one of these from a surplus store for five bucks. In about the condition of the one here...

Couple of years later I gave it to another kid - he admired it and I was bored with it.

I wasn't a very bright kid. :mellow:

DANG but I used to love the surplus store! :blush:

Archived