SASS Wire Forum

Walter and Leroy are back.....

Widder, SASS #59054

Walter and Leroy (those 2 crazy ducks) went on a little trip to Texas this past summer.

They had a blast and came back home to TN quackin about it all weekend.

Anyhow, Walter relates this little story to me.

He told me that He and Leroy were eating supper at a local Tex-Mex Chili Bar.

This horse trots in and starts laughing.

Walter introduces himself to the horse and ask what his name is.

The horse replies: 'Hoof Hearted'.

Leroy says, "I don't know but I think they need to check their drawers" !

Those crazy ducks crack me up........... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

I must be slower than Texas Jim Henry it took 4 times to read before I got it. I thought the OKie's were strange but the Tennessee boys got them beat.

Goatneck

You shouldn't be chewin peyote buds at yer age, Widder.

That comment gave Walter a chuckle. He said those Peyote Buds were in the Chili that Leroy ate. :lol:

Hey, These are true stories. I don't make this stuff up! :o

..........Widder

Leroy, the Duck was walking or is that waddling, down the street and noticed a bar across the street. Leroy had some time on his wings since Widdamaker was at some place called “The Range”, so he waddled/walked on over. Entering the bar and letting his eyes get accustom to the dark noticed that he was the only duck in the place, something unusual in Tennessee. Being the friendly kind of duck he is, Leroy jumped right on up on a bar stool and placing a wing on the bar quacked for the bartender. Well, the bartender ignored Leroy for a little while until Leroy became a little impatient and let out a real hail. The bartender rushed right down and told Leroy that they didn’t get many ducks in here and he would have to be quieter if he wanted to stay. The bartender then asked what’ll you have. Leroy of course was very fond of duckwater and ordered a double neat. The bartender answered that they didn’t have any duckwater, Leroy didn’t believe him for a minute and got a little excited and soon the bartender kicked him out. The next day Leroy went for his waddle/walk because the Widdamaker was still at “The Range”, and decided to try the bar again. Plopping himself down on the barstool Leroy let out his best hiball in greeting to the bartender. The bartender didn’t look happy and Leroy noticed that he was still the only Duck in the place which made him wonder if it was THAT kind of a place. Still any port in a storm, and ordered a double duckwater neat.

Well the bartender hadn’t mellowed any and yelled that they didn’t have any duckwater didn’t want any duckwater and wouldn’t get it if he could. Further more if Leroy came in here again and ordered duckwater the bartender would shoot him. Well that was enough for Leroy so he waddled on out. Well the Widdamaker was still at “The Range” and Leroy was more than a little put out by the treatment he received at the bar. Now Leroy was no silly goose and didn’t want to be a dead duck, so as he passed the bar he carefully stuck his head in the door. Leroy could see that the bar was mostly empty and he would still be the only duck but he thought the third time is the charm. Jumping up on the bar stool right in front of the bartended Leroy smiled and asked him if he had a gun. The bartender answered "why of course not", Leroy quickly responded “give me a duckwater.”

Archived