SASS Wire Forum

People Unknown To Me

Fast Tracker

Watching TV, I have seen some very lovely young ladies in commercials for cosmetics, perfumes and other things. Their names are often shown on the screen. I have absolutely no idea who they are or what they are famous for.

Am I an ignorant, old fogey or do others have the same problem?

Nah. Models are a dime a dozen. The only two I pay attention to are Andie McDowell (how can that woman look so good for so long?) and Sabine Ehrenfeld, the original Overstock.com model. Oh, and the redhead on the Wendy's commercials is cute, but something about her delivery makes me want to giver her a good hard slap.

Nah. Models are a dime a dozen. The only two I pay attention to are Andie McDowell (how can that woman look so good for so long?) and Sabine Ehrenfeld, the original Overstock.com model. Oh, and the redhead on the Wendy's commercials is cute, but something about her delivery makes me want to giver her a good hard slap.

That's Wendy herself!

Every now and then I see one in a commercial that is a "stop and stare" type to me. There was one a couple years ago in an Enterprise Rent-a Car commercial. Never saw her in anything else, but she sure was a beauty!!

That could get you in heap of trouble, Badlands.

When looking at these beautiful women, remember that beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes all the way to the bone. Some of these ladies might not have a beautiful disposition.

I'm in lust with Catrinel Menghia, the Fiat Abarth girl, but Flo from Progressive does things to me,..........................................hmmmmm.

Hmm, you must be smitten, you looked up her name! I think the first Fiat commercial was really well done!

As for Flo, them are very good commercials as well, but, Flo is just too creepy!

As for models being a dime a dozen, that is pretty much true. As long as the facial bone structure is there, silicone/nip/tuck/lipo fixes all the rest! BTW, you would be surprised how young some of those models really are.

Hmm, you must be smitten, you looked up her name! I think the first Fiat commercial was really well done!

As for Flo, them are very good commercials as well, but, Flo is just too creepy!

As for models being a dime a dozen, that is pretty much true. As long as the facial bone structure is there, silicone/nip/tuck/lipo fixes all the rest! BTW, you would be surprised how young some of those models really are.

Ifin' dey be a dime a dozen...din I'll take two dozen !

Bout all da time I'd have to lust on 'em till da sun comes up ! lol

Hey BLB is that why ya couldn't hang on to BERTHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nor her twin sister.....Bersheba ! LOL

Yep, there's a lot women that look good until they present you with a list of demands and expectations. :wacko:

Yup, der was a day when a women(s) wood say to me....."I love ya Hawk!" an I was out da door slickly spilt !

But da was when I was much younger an had gold dust .

Now I have got heavier, but my gold pouch as got lighter ! lol

I have heard that after the age of 15 a girl is pretty much out of the running for a cosmetic commercial.

Archived