SASS Wire Forum

Week 9 College Football

I'm a gonna buck the trend and stick with me IRISH!

I hope it's a good game, matbe they will show it in this area... Tired of the teams they show! I want to see the other schools like Slippery Rock git R done!

Tanner -

ABC, 7:00 PM central time.

Boomer Sooner

Professor [who once threw a block that allowed OU running back Joe Don Looney to score a TD] Tull

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tanner -

ABC, 7:00 PM central time.

Boomer Sooner

Professor [who once threw a block that allowed OU running back Joe Don Looney to score a TD] Tull

...will have many viewers for sure!!!

Well, I have a fondness for underdogs. I suspect that ND and Slippery Rock are both underdogs.

I must observe, Pennsylvania schools have some strange names for their colleges. Slippery Rock is not

all that unusual. California University of Pennsylvania? Edenboro, maybe a Scot with poor spelling.

Clemson is shoving it down Wake Forest's throat tonight -- 14-0 starting the second quarter. :blink:

Now 21-0 half way through the second.

42-13 half way through the fourth -- pretty boring game. Glad the World Series is on.

Okay you teal leaf readers, explain this wacky dream that I had last night. It always seems so normal in the dream. :blink::wacko:

A Zamboni (you know, the hockey thingy) was driving down the field at Memorial Stadium (OU) in Norman, OK, but it was now a giant vacuum cleaner. It was sucking bits and pieces of the Notre Dame players, then chipping them into mulch. :o I think I need a stiff drink. :wacko: :wacko:

It means you should drink three double bourbon and waters, chase them with a Blue Moon (with orange slice), watch Alabama slaughter Mississippi State and Oklahoma squeak by Notre Dame and call your doctor Monday morning for a pyschiatric evaluation.

That's my professional advice, the bill is in the mail.

Okay you teal leaf readers, explain this wacky dream that I had last night. It always seems so normal in the dream. :blink::wacko:

A Zamboni (you know, the hockey thingy) was driving down the field at Memorial Stadium (OU) in Norman, OK, but it was now a giant vacuum cleaner. It was sucking bits and pieces of the Notre Dame players, then chipping them into mulch. :o I think I need a stiff drink. :wacko: :wacko:

Why would a Zamboni be in Oklahoma? Was it lost?

You have weirder dreams than I do....

...call your doctor Monday morning for a pyschiatric evaluation.

Actually I had to go through TWO psychiatric evals for my VA disability. Did I ever fool those guys. :lol: Clean bill of health. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Whoa, did you see that? Elvis was riding Bigfoot up the draw, heading for the mother ship. :o

Once more, Charlie Weis snatched defeat from the jaws of Victory. McCoy throws a long pass for a first down on fouth and long with 2 minutes to play. Texas Longhorns score. Kansas is left holding the bag.

One game that wasn't decided by 3 points....could someone please explain why CU even bothered showing up for their game with the Ducks? Talk about a waste of time.... :wacko:

Wow!!! I just got in from a cold, very wet CAS match. I poured four fingers of Knob Creek and turned on the tube. The wild, wacky world of college football does not fail to entertain!!! You gotta love it!

Unranked Arizona just knocked off #10 USC. I caught the tail end of the game. :blink:

#12 Georgia upset #3 Florida. :blink:

#4 Kansas State continues to impress me. They crushed #15 Texas Tech today. They look like the Big 12 Champs.

Kent State upset #18 Rutgers.

Miami upset #23 Ohio.

Now I am kicked back waiting for OU to take on Notre Dame. Yellowstone Sam was right as well. I caught part of the OSU vs. TCU game as OSU went on to victory. They take on K-State next week. Who knows what will happen?

With this crazy weekend, the Alabama vs. Miss. State may be a wild one. :unsure:

Boomer Sooner!!!!

Boy was the Gator-Dawg game a sloppy mess.

Florida was sloppier. :blink:

How bout them Ducks?

Well the Buffs wanted to change conferences. Be careful what you ask for. :rolleyes:

Hey Okie, what's up with your Sooners?? They're not winning....

Talk to me!!! I think it is your negative waves...:o

Nebraska is taking it to Michigan at half time. :) It is my POSITIVE waves,

Talk to me!!! I think it is your negative waves...:o

Nebraska is taking it to Michigan at half time. :) It is my POSITIVE waves,

OKIE, the only positive wave you got, is standing on the curb, waving at the Good Humor man.

Hey Okie, they just interupted my game to show ND scoring again....

Maybe you should try chanting GO BIG RED as loud as you can.... :D

OU is going down like the Titanic. Notre Dame is real this year. They just simply outplayed OU. Hats off to the Irish.

Archived