SASS Wire Forum

Thanks to Okeechobee Marshals

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

The Buffalo Brady Memorial FL state BP was a success today, with a great time being had by all. We had great weather to go along with a lot of fun. Each of the 6 stages was dedicated to Brady, with lines at each stage coming from something Brady was known to use. It was a huge tribute to Brady, who will be missed for years to come.

Thanks to the Okeechobee Marshalls for giving us the opportunity to pay homage to Brady.

Cheyenne

Guest Chance Ramsay, SASS#18962

CC couldn't have said it any better. Amadulist and "The Gang" did one heck of a job. And thanks to ASUP for the good eat'ns. Chancey Lady says she shot her first BB match and "Brady, some day, she says, she'll join you, but, not on the darkside. Ain't her cup of tea. Thanks again to all the folks,

Chance & Chancey Lady

The Buffalo Brady Memorial FL state BP was a success today, with a great time being had by all. We had great weather to go along with a lot of fun. Each of the 6 stages was dedicated to Brady, with lines at each stage coming from something Brady was known to use. It was a huge tribute to Brady, who will be missed for years to come.

Thanks to the Okeechobee Marshalls for giving us the opportunity to pay homage to Brady.

Cheyenne

It was a FINE match. I tried to my hand at Gunfighter and came up short this time. The stages were great and so were all the people that put on the match. Congrats to my pard Dang it Dan and all the other Category Champions. All who attended were winners. I'm already looking forward to next year.

Stan (who sure missed Brady.....he was a terrific cowboy)

A great time and match!! Thanks to the gang for all of the hard work. I am too lazy to do the black and hope that this "smokeless thing is just a fad" is not true. Thanks Brady for what you have done for us and the memories.

I actually like shooting BP once a year. Kinda makes you AIM! The stages were a hoot, especially the one holding up the kilt and the "So this is where Brady kept his lucky charms" line. Can't say I have EVER done that before. And don't let Stan B.S. you folks, he beat me on two stages shooting Gunfighter.

Thanks to all the folks who put on the great match in memory of a great Cowboy!!

Dang It

Archived