SASS Wire Forum

Did something today shooting I've only done one or two times before...

Grizzly Dave

I got a P.

It was a gunfighter thing, I shot it exactly as I had planned to, except that wasn't the way it was written. Second match as a gunfighter and only 2 misses and the P. Big improvement over last weeks 20+ misses.

Did da same thin'..

Heard da posse learder read off da stage..

Watched dis feller walk through it doin' as what was to do...

Played it out in my heard over an over agin...

even watch folks on my posse shoot it.

And wood'nt ya know it....

I shot da stage rat assed backers !

Shore nuff, got a big ole fat "P" !

Happens to da best of us Grizz....

so break open dat KEG of Busthead ya been holdin' out on an let's just party like we mean it ! LOL

How would you know if he did. He does so much pointing and shouting, that folks get tired and walk away afore he starts shooting. Then there is the matter of actually hitting the metal thingy.

The very model of patience and restraint! ;)

It was only cuz I had my mouthful of nanner puddin' ! LOL

Had a few Ps over the years, a MSV (overloading), a couple of stage DQs (sliding guns), one MDQ (dropped a loaded pistol in the winter), but never a SOG (and never will). Penalties are there for a purpose -- to be a lesson.

I was pleased with how few misses I had today. And the P, well, once they explained it to me, well DUH, yeah, I earned that. Been fairly lucky, a couple of Ps and one MDQ, dropped loaded pistol, at the loading table no less.

I was pleased with how few misses I had today. And the P, well, once they explained it to me, well DUH, yeah, I earned that. Been fairly lucky, a couple of Ps and one MDQ, dropped loaded pistol, at the loading table no less.

BUTTER FINGERS ! lol

It was I think last summer, or maybe this summer, I don't remember, it was very hot, I was tired, and for some odd reason I place the pistols on the loading table after loading. When I went to holster them caught the barrel and it spun outta my hand.

Archived