SASS Wire Forum

Had the bi annual physcial yesterday

EL NEGRO GATO

Great news, I had my bi annual physcial yesterday my H1A was 5.4, blood pressure was 127/87 then the good news more more insulin YIPPY, increased my Glimepiride dropped 15 lbs, ticker is good. The only thing he found wrong with me is I have severe wax build up in my ears, going to get them flushed out on thursday. I quit drink hard liquor and just drinking 2 glasses of wine a night. He said don't know what your doing right but keep it up LOL

Regards to all and take care of yourselves I want you all here for a very long time

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Getting ready for my annual next month. (as a cancer survivor, I do annuals) 2 years ago I dropped 50# and have mostly kept it off (weight varies +/- 5#), my Dr will be happy. I've also kept going to the gym and am probably in better shape that I was since playing football in college. I am 71 now and feel great!!! :lol:

Getting ready for my annual next month. (as a cancer survivor, I do annuals) 2 years ago I dropped 50# and have mostly kept it off (weight varies +/- 5#), my Dr will be happy. I've also kept going to the gym and am probably in better shape that I was since playing football in college. I am 71 now and feel great!!! :lol:

Thats great to hear Sage

Be Well ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

I just got back from my quarterly physical this morning. Yep, quarterly. Once every 25 years, whether I to or not. Since that young doctor had never seem me before, she felt compelled to turn me inside out. She did an EKG on me and said I had the heart of an old worn out Olympian. Blood pressure was 117/77. That vampire took 6 tubes of blood. Something about tests for stuff and I would get the results back in the mail in a week. All in all, not too traumatic. I might go again.....someday. <_<

Archived