SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY!

Grizzly Dave

Well, since you're being stingy with the drinks tonight, you ain't gonna get no dancin' after all! :P I'm heading for the bunkhouse, we got a shoot in the morning. :)

Welt, just awaiting to see ifin' C.C. is gonna say somethin' nice towards me, din I'll most likey bring da Bulliet out fer y'all.

Since "Shootin' Up Da Sallon" Calico is beedin' down now wif her man, I tank maybe I will.

Kinda tired of drinkin' lone....all dis Bulliet gonna go to waste ifin' I don't git no help.

I know..........I'll take it to da rez.......my kin folk der loves ole Bulliet !

Uh oh, Hawk! Now ya done it!

Done went an' spoiled the fun fer all of us!

:lol:

Welt, EE.......old pard........why don't ya break out dat "silver Takillya" ya gotta hinden in yur back hall closet.

Yup.....I snoped round a bit.......a man's gotta knowed his suroundin's some, just in case ! LOL

Well...if. calico is going to the shoot...I.d best be careful......

Or maybe stay home and hide!!!!!!

Ether way ya go Grizz....I tank yur goose is cooked ! lol

But der ia a possibility (Whew ! Nother $5.00 word !) Calico will come home wif out any bullets.

Remote, I know but still poss-i-ble ! lol

But der ia a possibility (Whew ! Nother $5.00 word !) Calico will come home wif out any bullets.

Remote, I know but still poss-i-ble ! lol

No such luck! :P

No such luck! :P

Ok Grizz...

Just tree words.........

DUCK AN COVER !

Oh, I think Grizz is pretty safe right now, I'm in a good mood plus I'm exhausted.

But that may not last depending on what kind of things from today's shoot end up in the Saloon.... ;)

Oh, I think Grizz is pretty safe right now, I'm in a good mood plus I'm exhausted.

But that may not last depending on what kind of things from today's shoot end up in the Saloon.... ;)

[/quote

hehehehehe..............

OH GRIZZ.......ANY STORIES FLOATIN AROUND DAT END OF DA BAR ! ?]

Well I guess if you hurry the next three rounds are on my tab its the thirty first anniversary of me entering this crap shoot called life ;) celebrated in my typical yearly tradition of a new trick shot. This years was start with an unloaded sxs on a table in front of me four shells in my belt four clay pigeons in hand. Trick was throw four pigeons with right hand pull two shells, shoot, reload, and shoot the last two before they hit the ground. It took three trys with me fumbling the reload before I did it right. Next year I'm trying something easier!!!

Edit to say just to keep from confusing folks I have been practicing that shot for a few weeks

One Mighty Evil One.......

Ya look too............WAY TO YOUNG TO BE 31 !

Bet ifin' ya go to some bars round here, ya will git carded !

Meownself, I like when dey card me.........makes me feel are warm an fuzzy inside.

( Oh boy....did I ever open da door on dat one ! )

I like Badger's ideaer..........I'll just shoot da breeze too !

One Mighty Evil One.......

Ya look too............WAY TO YOUNG TO BE 31 !

Bet ifin' ya go to some bars round here, ya will git carded !

Meownself, I like when dey card me.........makes me feel are warm an fuzzy inside.

( Oh boy....did I ever open da door on dat one ! )

I like Badger's ideaer..........I'll just shoot da breeze too !

You should see me when I shave I can still pass for 18

Oh funny guy huh you must be the life of the party at the old folks home ;)

Just have ta beat'em off wif a spoon !

Just kiddin' about the shavin' thing !

Ok that was mean just to show I mean no harm the next three round s of bullit are on me

Ok that was mean just to show I mean no harm the next three round s of bullit are on me

Welt.....why da hell ddid ya not say so !!!!

Bottles.........git ta pourin !

They let you have a spoon? Now that could be dangerous !

Yea dey did !

Dey tougt I was safe nuff to handle a spoon, but I showed 'em,....I did ! ROFL !

Yupp bottles he wants his itty bitty spoon filled with bullet. No be honest apache. Did you steal that spoon from a baby, or did ya stick it in the dryer and shrink it?

Haha I think the evil side is winning today. I did get one pretty cool thing today. I kinda collect old cast iron fry pans. I know weird, anyway my parents gave me their old waffle maker, made in 1908. So anyone up for waffles for breakfast ?

Yupp bottles he wants his itty bitty spoon filled with bullet. No be honest apache. Did you steal that spoon from a baby, or did ya stick it in the dryer and shrink it?

Dat WAS yur baby spoon, ya idjot !

Bottles.....fill'er up !

Haha I think the evil side is winning today. I did get one pretty cool thing today. I kinda collect old cast iron fry pans. I know weird, anyway my parents gave me their old waffle maker, made in 1908. So anyone up for waffles for breakfast ?

My Father wood say, "Waffles are just pancakes wif mud grips on !"

I'll take a couple but I'd be checkin my back trail fer da "Waffle House !" ifin' I was you !

AND .........................

just what ya been mixin into that batter ? :unsure:

CB :rolleyes:

Well that depends on who they are for apache s will have a few different things like eggshells and coffee ground sa few orange peels and some vanilla for flavor anybody else gets the normal recipe ;p

Dang!.......Evil's a young'un.........I'm a ripe old turdytwo and half! :lol:

But I don't look young an' perdy neither!

~EE~

Of course.......I got a hand up on the old and ugly wagon when I was 30 and half my face quit workin' fer 6 months!

I looked kinda like dis! :blink: but only one eye would blink!

My purdy looks have gone down hill ever since! :lol:

~EE~

Well that depends on who they are for apache s will have a few different things like eggshells and coffee ground sa few orange peels and some vanilla for flavor anybody else gets the normal recipe ;p

Welt, DAMN Evil One

Git ta cookin' ! Dat sounds tasty ! lol

Dang!.......Evil's a young'un.........I'm a ripe old turdytwo and half! :lol:

But I don't look young an' perdy neither!

~EE~

I tell ya......Da Evil One.....he and his wife looks like dey is 18 or somethin'.

( meant dat as a complement , Evil ! )

Of course.......I got a hand up on the old and ugly wagon when I was 30 and half my face quit workin' fer 6 months!

I looked kinda like dis! :blink: but only one eye would blink!

My purdy looks have gone down hill ever since! :lol:

~EE~

I got ya beat EE.....Evil can verify dis,,,,,he's seen my u-gly mug !

I look like tem miles of bad road wif dim buzzards fallin' off da gut wagon cuz somebody put da sneak on me and beat me wif dat u-gly stick an dat made me look like I've been rode hard an put up wet !

Now dims my gooder points ! lol

Archived