SASS Wire Forum

Dallas area woman defends her home

Hoss

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Homeowner-Shoots-Intruders-Police-174633151.html

I'm sure the bleeding heart liberals will say she did not have to shoot the boy, he was a good boy, wouldnt hurt anybody!

The boy was a good boy (maybe, several years ago) and he certainly won't be doing any harm to anyone. ;)

All's well that ends well.

It did not end well, justified or not a young lady had to take a life and she will live with that forever.

Reading the notes at the bottom, the perps didn't get much sympathy. Wonder what the talking heads in the media will do with it.

What I don't understand is that it is always the good boys and girls that do these things. Hmmmmm.

Strange definition of good.

HTH, I think it ended REALLY well. One thing for sure, the dead one will not be back. Good for her. If the door kicker had wanted to live longer, he should have changed jobs. Some jobs have a reputation of fading away in the early years.

Would you have rather she got killed, so she wouldn't have to live with the fact that she took the live of a worthless piece of crap? Not me.

Good for her.

I hop she can learn to live with what she had to do , She did what she had to do.

Given the fact that two armed men broke into a house occupied by a woman it ended as well as it could be reasonably expected to.

100% - the good one lived ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

At my recent CHL training the instrutor asked the class if we would/could shoot to kill. He then said that he never teaches shoot to kill. He teaches shoot to stop aggresive behavior. Best way to do that is shoot center mass. If you ht somebody center mass you will most likely stop the agressive behavior. That is all you are trying to do.

I would shoot somebody to protect myself, or the life of another. I would not shoot to keep somebody from stealing my lawnmower, but I bet I could scare the crap out of them!

Archived