SASS Wire Forum

NAZTY Bunch October Shoot

Tumbleweed Rose

Howdy All,

Just a reminder that the NAZTY Bunch will be shooting this weekend near Flagstaff Arizona.

Cowboy on Saturday the 20th

Wild Bunch on Sunday the 21st

For info on the range go here:

My link

For all other info email me:

lizdawson@msn.com

See you there,

Tumbleweed Rose

I shot the NAZTY BUNCH Cowboy match Saturday & the Wild Bunch match today. Perfect weather - 60 to 70 degrees and sunny.

The Cowboy stages were EASY and FAST. Recently aquired shotgun KD's worked great. Great afternoon of Cowboy shooting.

Todays Wild Bunch match was also a lot of fun. Stages more difficult than Cowboy, but that's why it's Wild Bunch. Had a new Wild Bunch shooter who just couldn't seem to get enough of it. It's really great to see the enthusiasum and big smile on a new Wild Bunch shooter.

I know a lot of Arizona shooters were busy with their Bordertown preperations, but sure hope to see you all at future NAZTY BUNCH matches.

I should throw a shout of thanks out to the Arizona Cowboy Shooting Association (ACSA) for the recently aquired pistol/rifle plates & shotgun KD targets. They supplied the NAZTY BUNCH with a batch of their used targets at a very reasonable price to help get the new club started. And a big thanks to Pecos Clyde for the target stands. This was the first matches using the shotgun KD's & worked much better than using some of the shooters KD's & poppers.

See ya all at the range.

Setup was at noon this weekend with match starting right after targets were set.

The "hope" is for a start time of 10am next year.

This is a brand new range experiancing normal "growing pains".

This months matches had the better targets and best stage scenarios so far.

Come on up to the pines and shoot with the NAZTY BUNCH.

Archived