SASS Wire Forum

I just spent two hours to produce two minutes of video

Grizzly Dave

Ok Hwake, you see it's like this...

You know that country song about what happens when that girl drink takillya?

Well, Calico didn't even need the takillya yesterday at the range....

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya mean she was buck nekkid, dancin' on the unloading table? :P:o:lol:

She is wearing that hawg laig purdy low, I don't think I would be poking the bear, Grizz.

It might be loaded. I don't know about you, but it is not a good look for me to have holes in my carcass.

I barely beat you. I may have to go back to two handed just so I can be sure to beat you. I kinda shot GF just to cherry pick and have a chance to win my category and still got beat. Oh well, I know I had a good match for me shooting gunfighter. And that match is kinda hard to compare times against my average, as it was a really different match.

Ok Hwake, you see it's like this...

You know that country song about what happens when that girl drink takillya?

Well, Calico didn't even need the takillya yesterday at the range....

Yea, I do Grizz...............

An my mind an heart wobbles ! lol

I barely beat you. I may have to go back to two handed just so I can be sure to beat you. I kinda shot GF just to cherry pick and have a chance to win my category and still got beat. Oh well, I know I had a good match for me shooting gunfighter. And that match is kinda hard to compare times against my average, as it was a really different match.

I had a good match except for stage 1, my hands were still cold and didn't want to function. If I had really wanted to win my category, I would have shot gunfighter, Sweet Lil didn't shoot and Painted Filly wasn't there. But I still had fun, I like doing different stuff occasionally. It doesn't make for fast times, but does provide even more laughter than usual, and since I ain't ever gonna be fast I might as well get as many laughs in as possible! :lol:

Well.....close.....maybe......

:blush::lol::P

Come on.....ya can tell me !

Wood not tell nary a soul.

Scout's honor !

Too bad you were too busy yappin' to get the AFTER picture! :lol:

(And ya still beat me, but by less than 2 seconds....if only my hands hadn't still been cold on stage 1...) <_<:P

Yea yappin' Grizz !

Ya missed a dang good picture, yappin' ' an such !

I had a good match except for stage 1, my hands were still cold and didn't want to function. If I had really wanted to win my category, I would have shot gunfighter, Sweet Lil didn't shoot and Painted Filly wasn't there. But I still had fun, I like doing different stuff occasionally. It doesn't make for fast times, but does provide even more laughter than usual, and since I ain't ever gonna be fast I might as well get as many laughs in as possible! :lol:

Ya know, Calico........

Dat's what I like doin' ! So, I miss a few times an look at da pistol or rifle ! lol

Ya know, Calico........

Dat's what I like doin' ! So, I miss a few times an look at da pistol or rifle ! lol

Or I like changing the lines to say something else or even throw what has to be thrown, but throw it so the crowd in the back will jump !

Yeah, I'm gonna take a video of you and touch it up to make you look un dead. :P

Just kidding.

Working on it some tonight, and it's not going well. Kinda ticking me off.

And looking at the scores for the match was a bit depressing. It felt good to me, but my times were horrible. Maybe I'll go back to two handed.

Yeah, I'm gonna take a video of you and touch it up to make you look un dead. :P

Just kidding.

And looking at the scores for the match was a bit depressing. It felt good to me, but my times were horrible. Maybe I'll go back to two handed.

Why would you have to touch it up? Kinda wasted effort ain't it?

Hello, you're supposed to save the double taps for the zombies, duh!! :wacko:

Hey Grizz, there gonna be any zombies in your flick?

Oh hell, Calico.......

Got nuff of dim double taps to fire off a few fer that "P" word !

An askin' Grizz such a question is like givin' dat man permission to do what ever he wants.......................

An trust me on dis Calico.....ya shore don't want Grizz runnin wild like dat !

Me runnin wild....aint nobody gotta notice........Grizz running wild will make all dim neck bones crack ! lol

Just kidding.

Grizz.....is ya crazy or what !

Ya just gave Calico a loaded weapon and din turn it on ya !

I'm gonna be be takin' cover now ! Live to fight nother day...I always say ! lol

Why would you have to touch it up? Kinda wasted effort ain't it?

Easy der Grizz.........tank yur answer all da way through man before ya answer her !

Could be a trap !

No runnin wild tonight, I'm tired, backs been killing me all day, and generally kinda grumpy.

Got word when I got home from the match yesterday that one of my best friends growing up had passed away. We hadn't stayed close over the years, but would touch base from time to time. Trying to decide if I'm gonna take Tuesday afternoon off and go to the funeral or not.

But I've seen Grizz running wild before....

or was that running scared?? :unsure:

Don't matter none............

It aint a pruty picture, dat's fer shore ! lol

just pokin' fun wif ya Pard !

Either way he needs to learn to run a little faster....or stop shooting video of me!

Maybe he can work his "vid-de-o " magic on dat part too ! lol

If I could run at all, my stage times would be better. Any stage with any movement you can figure I'm gonna be over 40 or 50 seconds.

Dat's a damn sight better din my times,.........

My bump knee an arthur- rat-tise gits da best of me most of da time.

But, der's times when I'm pain free, din watch me go folks !

I felt ok yesterday, while I was at the match anyway. By the time I got home I was sore, and today my back kept me popping pills all day just to keep moving cuz I had obligations that had to be met.

Thanks Badger. He'd had diabetes since he was a kid, and lost his sight years and years ago, but didn't let that slow him down too much. In many ways he did well to live as long as he did.

Archived