SASS Wire Forum

I just spent two hours to produce two minutes of video

Grizzly Dave

If I could run at all, my stage times would be better. Any stage with any movement you can figure I'm gonna be over 40 or 50 seconds.

The best stage I've ever shot in the six years I've been playing this game was right around 40 seconds! Usually I'm in the 70-80 second range. :o:angry::D

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You were a Scout? Let's see some of your badges then....

Naw Calico....ya mis-hearded me .

Didn't say I was a scout.....in da army I was but not as a snot nosed red kid.

Badgers ? Welt....I got da SASS badger, of course...din I got a Indian Pol-ice....an a Brothel Inspector.....Working ladies Agent.....an O-ffi-cal Whiskey Simpler !

Purty good fer a feller what didn't do no scoutin' !

But I've seen Grizz running wild before....

or was that running scared?? :unsure:

OH ...........MY................GAWD ! ! !

Massive mounts of Bulliet needed here ta whirs dat picture out of meownself's brain !

I have a friend that was sent home last Friday and told that Hospice would be over to see him. I just got a note from his wife that he is not receiving any visitors.

Badger, I'm so sorry to hear about you're friend. May the grace of the Creator grant him peace and strengthen his family.

But I do not like "Hospice" folk in general. They are like the death squad in my view. Others my disagree with me and that's ok. It's you're right and I fought for you to use it.

So when it comes my time...if it is not quick............put me on a morphine pump and let me go at it.

Got 11 minutes of the video done, about 4 left to finish. So far, I'm pleased, but it's clear that I am not a professional voice dude, TV face, or video editor. But for what it is, it's pretty good I think.

Got 11 minutes of the video done, about 4 left to finish. So far, I'm pleased, but it's clear that I am not a professional voice dude, TV face, or video editor. But for what it is, it's pretty good I think.

Grizz, I tank you did rat good !

That's my story an I'm stick 'en to it ! lol

You ain't seen the final product yet :D Just wrapped up another segment. Was curious, so I counted.... 16 total segments, and 12 of the 16 are done.

Grizz...I just sent you some pictures from EoT 1990. I hope you can use some in your video.

Jake

Jake, thanks a ton! Some of them will be used in the video!

I was able to finish up a couple more segments last night, and only have two left to do. One is fairly short, and I should knock that out tonight, the other is a little longer, and hopefully I'll get that knocked out in the next few days. After that I'll run the completed project by SASS just to make sure I'm not stepping on any toes, and then I'll release it for all the world to see.

Then I'll get to work on the second video in the series, some of which has already been shot, or was cut from the first one due to time constraints. I also have a couple of article ideas brewing for the CC.

Fun times. My next match isn't until the 3rd Saturday of November, so I reckon I gotta keep busy somehow.

Welll yehaw, I am so close to done I can taste it. Got one segment done just now, plus a bunch of edits in others I wanted to make, and got the final segment started, just waiting for video clips from a couple of folks and then I can finish it up. It ain't perfect, but then again neither am I.

Well, I got that final segment done without the clips I'm waiting on. I'll plug those in and add the credits when I do the final edit.

But, the epic is effectively DONE!

Anyone want a sneak peek that can also fact and spell check for me?

Well, I got that final segment done without the clips I'm waiting on. I'll plug those in and add the credits when I do the final edit.

I no fer a fact dat I can spell ! LOL

wow, nobody wants a sneek peek at the completed vid, I hope when it's published for the public it gets more attention.

Grizz...pleased refer to post 118 for my response.

Sign me up for a sneak peek and whatever ya needs me for.

Jake

Hey, you said you wanted someone who could fact and spell check......

that let's me off the hook :wacko: I can't spell much better thank Hawk, and I know nathink!

hehehehe................Yup Calico.....dat pruty much covers it !

Archived