SASS Wire Forum

THE TRIPLE CROWN

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who are coming to Ambush. If you don't need fancy, the best deal on a hotel is:

America's Best Value Inn

46 Micah Way

Scottsboro, AL 35769

(256) 259-4300

I recommend that you make a reservation as soon as possible simply because there can be other things going on at the same time.

Come to Ambush and we'll treat you so good that you'll wish you'd been coming for years!

Woo Hoo! We look forward to having you guys in ALABAMA! Let's hope Buck remembers to shoot his shotgun this time!

We are looking forward to it also, I really enjoy the Alabama crew, Triple Crown is just icing on the cake. As far as Buck and his shotgun go, let's just say I have a new alias for him, plus another item that will turn up soon. :lol:

We are looking forward to it also, I really enjoy the Alabama crew, Triple Crown is just icing on the cake. As far as Buck and his shotgun go, let's just say I have a new alias for him, plus another item that will turn up soon. :lol:

Ha! Hope we don't have to wait til October for the "surprise!"

Ha! Hope we don't have to wait til October for the "surprise!"

It's almost finished....just a little more work and who knows when and where it will show up! :D

Ok ,,,,,,Looks like the Dooley Gang bus is gettin pulled off the blocks and an oil change is due pretty darn quick.... Doc hold us a spot, Buck hold me and Ellie a room and Mose --we'll come a runnin. This is gonna be a blast 2013. If all goes good we will see Ya there. What are the match dates before I put my foot in my mouth??????This will be the best Triple Crown ever !!!!! saddle up boys -let's ride.....

Ok ,,,,,,Looks like the Dooley Gang bus is gettin pulled off the blocks and an oil change is due pretty darn quick.... Doc hold us a spot, Buck hold me and Ellie a room and Mose --we'll come a runnin. This is gonna be a blast 2013. If all goes good we will see Ya there. What are the match dates before I put my foot in my mouth??????This will be the best Triple Crown ever !!!!! saddle up boys -let's ride.....

T Bone, whatcha need a room for...if you're bringing the Dooley Gang bus? :D

In Alabammer, the shooting will begin with a rimfire match on Thursday, October 3rd with Wild Bunch, Black Powder and side matches being on Friday the 4th. The main match will be Saturday the 5th and Sunday the 6th. We are going to have a big time!

Memorial Day Weekend Bone! That is Friday May 24th through Sunday May 26th! With Monday being a holiday, most people will be off work and can travel home then and not miss an extra day of work!!!!! This is gonna be so big! Like a man once said, "bigger than sliced bread!" I am makin my travel plans right now! got your message Bone, call ya later today!

WEEE DOOGIES....its getting bigger and better at ohio.....just talked with Tbone and there is a few other works a going on... but boy are we gonna have some fun.... :) Ohio aint gonna know what hit it!

Oh yeah my people are talking to their people but did I mention that Milkbone may be makin an apperance at the shootout....Im tellin yall...Ohio aint gonna know what hit it. This will be the BIGGEST BEST Shootout at hard times yet!! Buck and Sugah, looking forward to my trip to bama.. :rolleyes:

Mean Gun, I talked to T Bone just a little bit before you, I know what I offered to try and get him to do the school, but he declined. What I wanna know is, just how much is this gonna cost us? What are you giving away to get the Dooley Gang Shooting School at Ohio State? OH MAN IS THIS GONNA BE HUGE!

Mean Gun, I talked to T Bone just a little bit before you, I know what I offered to try and get him to do the school, but he declined. What I wanna know is, just how much is this gonna cost us? What are you giving away to get the Dooley Gang Shooting School at Ohio State? OH MAN IS THIS GONNA BE HUGE!

I told him you would do a complete wash ,wax detail on the dooley bus while wearing your spongebob boxers. We are charging a dollar a head to watch and he gets to keep the proceeds. :rolleyes: basiclly a deal he couldnt refuse.

I told him you would do a complete wash ,wax detail on the dooley bus while wearing your spongebob boxers. We are charging a dollar a head to watch and he gets to keep the proceeds. :rolleyes: basiclly a deal he couldnt refuse.

Well, seeing as how you are such a good friend and all, and Co-Match director for Ohio State, I am sure that you would be right there in your sponge bob boxers helping with this wash and wax! I am shocked and appalled that you would volunteer me for such a task! You must have been in the rum when you did that...or was it vodka....or both? Hey, I know, we can get Kawl and the Giesha's to do it!!!!!!! OOOPPPS! Did I let the cat out of the bag that they are going to be there for the match?

OK, When can we sign up? & where?

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Well, seeing as how you are such a good friend and all, and Co-Match director for Ohio State, I am sure that you would be right there in your sponge bob boxers helping with this wash and wax! I am shocked and appalled that you would volunteer me for such a task! You must have been in the rum when you did that...or was it vodka....or both? Hey, I know, we can get Kawl and the Giesha's to do it!!!!!!! OOOPPPS! Did I let the cat out of the bag that they are going to be there for the match?

But Doc with your duelist skills you could be working two sponges at the same time. or would that be spongefighter? And remembor Wax on,,,,Wax off. :lol:

But Doc with your duelist skills you could be working two sponges at the same time. or would that be spongefighter? And remembor Wax on,,,,Wax off. :lol:

He'll have to wash it spongefighter, duelist can only have 1 wet sponge out of the bucket at a time.

OK, When can we sign up? & where?

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

We hope to have the online applications within the next couple of weeks, meantime get us penciled in on your calander, Look forward to meeting you. mgm

Who is this picture of Mean Gun Mark?

I won't mention his name, but it is not Buffy, me or DJ!

This is what happens when you consume alcohol and make bets you later cant seem to remember... :rolleyes: Besides I thought it was what happens at the bunkhouse stays at the bunkhouse....Im crying foul!

This is what happens when you consume alcohol and make bets you later cant seem to remember... :rolleyes: Besides I thought it was what happens at the bunkhouse stays at the bunkhouse....Im crying foul!

Hey, at that shoot we all made a public spectacle of ourselves....public.....so......this is a public forum! We are just staying public! You were not embarrassed that day, why now? Cry on jaundice boy!

Do ya think Sponge Bob will show at the Midwest Classic and Alabama too?

I was just wondering "do these shorts make my butt look big" :rolleyes: and appearantly they do....Then I was wisked away to dinner.

What is the date for the Midwest Classic? St. Jude's Charity Shoot is on Memorial Day weekend - that good cause will keep me away from the Ohio State, which sounds like a rockin' good time! With Doc Eells involved how could it not be?

Alabama?? could be on the menu!

CR

All right boys, you got my attention. Lady T and I have been talking about visiting our friends in Ohio and now it looks like you pushed us as far as you can. We have it marked on our calendar.

Where is RV camping up that ways?

All right boys, you got my attention. Lady T and I have been talking about visiting our friends in Ohio and now it looks like you pushed us as far as you can. We have it marked on our calendar.

Where is RV camping up that ways?

We have a limited amount of dry hookups with electric, and room for plenty more dry camping spots.All right at the range. :FlagAm:

And after dinner we were whisked away to solitary! Oh some people......and....your butt surely was not as large as mine!

Who lives in a pinapple under the sea?

youre right, your butt looks much bigger than mine! :lol:

youre right, your butt looks much bigger than mine! :lol:

I know! My shadow weighs as much as you do! Tombstone, by golly it will be great to have you and the Lady T with us! I assure you that we will not disappoint! I just might have something held back for ya when you arrive!

Put me down on that list of camp sights with electric if I can get it. Next year is already shapeing up to be as good as this one.

Buck, sure hope you have a hand in Ambush in 13, plan to be there again.

Tn. Tombstone,Ya'll move over and make room for the SKITTLES brigade,will be joining ya'll this year in Ohio.

Looking forward to the TC this year.We've already added bout 30 BIG targets to the stages.So no

excuses for misses this year. :D BTW did Lady T ever share her Apple Pie with ya. :unsure:

Dont know what you at talking about LSC, apple pie???? Maybe that is what she gave me to get me to buy her that pink guncart. :lol:

Hey hey looks like this is shaping up to be the biggest Triple Crown yet we are so happy to be partnered with the great folks in both OHIO and ALABAMA.

I am sorry we have not chimed in sooner but we have been a little busy. We had a great relaxing vacation at Comin At Cha :lol: followed up with an Outlaw-Gateway 3 Gun regional match last week here at Sparta.

It was a great weekend with modern 3 gun happening on 4 bays and the rifle range with a shot gun jungle run also ( you will see that at a cowboy match it was great!) We also had a cowboy match on 6 bays and an Appleseed shooting clinic on the other 2 bays. IT WAS AN AWESOME WEEKEND!!!

Oh Yeah then we have a little thing called the TURKEY SHOOT happening in 12 days.

The Midwest Classic will be the last weekend of April with side matches on the 25th and main match dates are the 26th and 27th.

This year the theme is VICTORIAN OPULENCE with the CATTLE BARONS BALL featuring a special sit down meal and decadent deserts to be held in the Main Event Center.

Bella says it is time to get back out the Fancy ball gowns and Frock coats.

The entry forms for the Classic and the Triple Crown will hit the web this week at www.mosenbella.com .

All entry's received by March 1st will go in a special drawing for a gun sponsored by OUTLAW ENTERTAINMENT.

THANKS

MOSE

MUCH MUCH MORE TO COME!

Archived