SASS Wire Forum

THE TRIPLE CROWN

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

I guess Mose ain't a talkin' until someone hits the right combo....I got plans to make so keep a guessin.

Midwest Classic, Illinois State, and US Open

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm going to CAC so, after plying Mose with a bit of good whiskey, vodka, bourbon and maybe a special mix of Copperhead Joe's recipe, I can get a straight answer out of Mose; well, maybe not so straight but an answer anyways. (Maybe I can get him to confess to the Chicken Tour last year)

Hey Doc,

Jump on the road to CAC ,stop in Louisville, and pick me up. I'll go with ya. Mr. T Bone might just accomadate us if we beg hard enough! :) Course, I would hate for him to tell us no. :unsure: But, I hear Doc Wire and Ugly are going. So, if he said no we could beat them there and sign as them. :ph34r: You be Ugly and I'll be Doc Wire! Now, don't hit me. I didn't say you were ugly, I said you be Ugly! :blink::lol:

Getting out work is easy.....having a job when we get back, is an entirely different matter! Oh, well, maybe next year? :P

And I am not old enough to retire yet! At least that is what the wife says! I have not seen any new predictions for awhile. Who ya'll think will make up the Triple Crown?

Well, I was at CAC and got the word from some very reliable, in-the-know people but, negotiations are still under way and I won't be the one who leaked what the three matches will be but, no matter what clubs the triple is shot at, it will be fun.

I'm pretty sure I know-at least I'm making plans accordingly.

Hopefully, it will be official soon, some of us have to plan far ahead of time for away matches.

I am with you Mr. Dick. With a wife like mine, I have to start soft soaping, buttering up, and begging as early as I possibly can. :unsure: She always lets me go, but it isn't without a effort! :P

Anyway, I think we have it? Mid-West Classic - Ohio State - and Alabama State.....suits me right down to my boots! B) KCDrover

I am with you Mr. Dick. With a wife like mine, I have to start soft soaping, buttering up, and begging as early as I possibly can. :unsure: She always lets me go, but it isn't without a effort! :P

Anyway, I think we have it? Mid-West Classic - Ohio State - and Alabama State.....suits me right down to my boots! B) KCDrover

That would be ok by me too Drover since i plan to shoot all 3 anyway....but need to start making my 2013 schedule soon. :)

Gee Drover, just bring her WITH you!!

Hey Sug,

It would be great if she would come with me. :wub: But someone has to stay home and keep bringing in money, and keep me in the "style" I am use too. :rolleyes::lol: Sad to say; I couldn't get her to shoot a gun if I paid her....maybe someday?

That may mean I get see you and Buck at least 3 times in 2013.

"I am at your feet, darling, at your feet!" (That is a line from "Tombstone")

Knob Creek Drover

Midwest Classic, Ambush (Alabama State), Shootout at Hard Times? Where ever it is it should be great. Only some of the negotiations involved adult refreshment?

If the Classic is one I hope it has all the extra's the Open had, Papa Dave and I had a ball!!!!!

Randy

DING DING DING!!!!

WE have the winner

You guessed it was pretty quick so I wonder if you bribed an Official, but in the spirit of the political climate I suppose we have to overlook petty things like that :lol: .

Beep ba beep beep , dot ta dot dot , beep ba beep beep.

NEWS FLASH

Yes that is right folks as long as the Mayan calendar is wrong 2013 should be a great year for cowboy action shooting.

THIS JUST IN

The TRIPLE CROWN (SASS's first points series shooting event ) will consist of THE MIDWEST CLASSIC in Sparta IL.

The Second Leg will be hosted by the Doc EELLS,Mean Gun Mark and the rest of the fine folks at the SHOOT OUT AT HARD TIMES the Ohio State Championship in Piqua. The third and final leg will crown the TRIPLE CROWN winners at the ALABAMA AMBUSH which is the Alabama State Championship.

Stay tuned for more information coming very soon

WEE DOGGIES....getting my dates penciled in for vacation already......looking forward to each of these shoots already. Ive been to the classic and of course to ohio, sure looking forward to my first trip to the ambush in alabama. Some good times a coming! :rolleyes:

WEE DOGGIES....getting my dates penciled in for vacation already......looking forward to each of these shoots already. Ive been to the classic and of course to ohio, sure looking forward to my first trip to the ambush in alabama. Some good times a coming! :rolleyes:

We look forward to having several new folks in Alabama at Ambush at Cavern Cove for the final leg of the Triple Crown!

Midwest Classic, Ambush (Alabama State), Shootout at Hard Times? Where ever it is it should be great. Only some of the negotiations involved adult refreshment?

If the Classic is one I hope it has all the extra's the Open had, Papa Dave and I had a ball!!!!!

Randy

Randy & the rest of the Tennessee bunch: Can you guys have your shoot-thru a few days earlier so all of you can come? Hope so!

So now you all know I was merely trying to through ya'll off the trail!!!!! Mean Gun and I could not be more flattered and humbled that Mose asked us to be a part of this great event! We have worked hard to turn the Ohio State Championship into a first rate match. Over the last few years, Mose and Bella have been a big part of helping to make this happen. So to them I say thank you, and to the rest of you....I say welcome! It is going to be a fantastic year, and the Triple Crown will be bigger and better than ever! I have gotten to know Buck and Sugah over the last several years since we first met on a posse at Guns of August. I have no doubt in my mind as to the kind of shoot they will be putting on! Now, is winter over yet?

Mean Gun Mark & Samuel Doc Eells,My thoughts exactly on Mose & Bella, we are honored that they included the North Alabama Regulators (Ambush At Cavern Cove)in the Triple Crown this year.Several of the Alabama gang are already making plans to come up and shoot with ya'll and shoot the Midwest Classic.This will be the best 3 shoots all year,so everyone get the dates penciled in and be ready for a good time to be had by all. LSC

B) Where and when will I be recieving my well deserved prize? Ahemmmm..... Will there be TV cameras? I may want to dress up for the presentation of the award. Let's see.... I just don't have a THING to wear. B)

Links, we need links. Sounds like a lot of fun. Haven't shot in Ohio or Alabama yet. Looks like a good time to start.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Thanks for the link Blue Wolf. I've bookmarked it for future reference. Good lookin range

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Beep ba beep beep , dot ta dot dot , beep ba beep beep.

NEWS FLASH

Yes that is right folks as long as the Mayan calendar is wrong 2013 should be a great year for cowboy action shooting.

THIS JUST IN

The TRIPLE CROWN (SASS's first points series shooting event ) will consist of THE MIDWEST CLASSIC in Sparta IL.

The Second Leg will be hosted by the Doc EELLS,Mean Gun Mark and the rest of the fine folks at the SHOOT OUT AT HARD TIMES the Ohio State Championship in Piqua. The third and final leg will crown the TRIPLE CROWN winners at the ALABAMA AMBUSH which is the Alabama State Championship.

Stay tuned for more information coming very soon

Okay, I've got them penciled in just waiting for the applications and some information on where to stay.

Yee Haw three shoots with the Bunkhouse Gang and the Spensers; going to be a lot of smiling and laughing going on.

I know who I want to posse with so, I'll send those requests in along with the applications.

Archived