SASS Wire Forum

Do y'all have problem with deer crossings?

If the world gets any dumber I'm gonna hop off............

..........It's obvious the world is spinning too fast when people get this dizzy...........

I got it! Let impose a speed limit on the world's rotaion so as not to let people get so dizzy!

I'm sorry..........but how can people get so stupid!

I would say it's a joke but I know people just like this!

It reminds me of the guy who was book smart being outwitted by the guy with street smarts.

:blink:

The gene pool is shallow........almost dried up!

I just don't know what else to say.

Is she in politics by any chance?

~EE Taft~

Just amazing......I mean, the Grand Canyon is a hole in the ground...the flight to the moon was a trip around the block....But this is just amazing!.......and they breed!

Is this a blond moment ? :P

Stop the world and let me off.........I'm tired of goin' 'round and 'round!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop the world and let me off.........I'm tired of goin' 'round and 'round!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFL....

I can see dat little hamster runnin' it butt off in dat whellie thin' ! ROFL !

Naw......he gave up and quit runnin'.

....Now he's spinnin' 'round in the wheel lookin' like this..... :wacko:

Think I've just devised a new hunting strategy..

I'll simply find a "Deer Crossing" sign and set it up within a comfortable shooting distance from my stand! :lol:

Think I've just devised a new hunting strategy..

I'll simply find a "Deer Crossing" sign and set it up within a comfortable shooting distance from my stand! :lol:

Hey . . . thut is a greeat ideer . . ..... :)

Yur even smartur than the call in lady ..... :wacko:

Well.............mebbe she forgets her meds, or, get her OFF THE MEDS or, tell you what, put deer crossing guards with big orange vests (our gov would pay for them), or start issuing tickets to the deer for crossing the street without looking both ways, or just take her license away.....................but that probably would not work much because there are tons and oodles just like her!

No folks, I don't think that this is a put on. There are really people out there that believe this kind of stuff.

They believe that sheep willingly give up their wool and all cows are milked by beautiful pigtailed blonds in German costumes. All eggs are gathered from straw lined nests by little boys in overalls and little girls in pinafores.

I raised ostrich for a while and had an adult man ask me if the baby ostrich could eat by themselves when they hatched or did they have to nurse for a while.

I think it's a publicity stunt by the radio station. Can you imagine how much coverage they have gotten out of this.

I really, REALLY want to believe that. But then I recall this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

Yes, there really are people out there that are that stupid.

You know I think the wheel's spinning but the hamsters dead.

This lady is just plain stupid!!!

As it stands right now a deer can take out any vehicle they choose to. The obivous solution is to issue deer hunting licenses just like they do for humans. Deer would be only allowed to hit the type and color of vehicle listed on their hunting license for example red Toyotas 4 doors. The government would conduct a study every year to determine which models have too many cars on the road and issue deer permits to take out those vehicles.

Really the foolish of deer crossings...

Poor little hammie, why don't you HELP him? He's probably smarter than some "human" life forms.... :wacko:

Unfortunately there are some humans who give a bucket of rocks a run for the title of most stupid.

Many work in washington dc and are elected.

Which begs da question ( I hate it when dim questions beg.......just aint becomin' t'all ! )

Wood ya rather have a monkey up in Washington city or have dem folks makin' monkeys out of you an me ! ? !

Noz

Please tell us more about them beautiful pigtailed blondes in German milking costumes!!!!

I'm just funny that way. :o:D

YES . . where are them gals ? If'n they was dispensing milk . . . I'd be drinkin' a lot more of it. :)

Archived