SASS Wire Forum

Bourbon please

Utah Bob #35998

Four days into a bathroom renovaton project. Tub removal and replacement with a shower stall. New toilet, sink, vanity, drywall, flooring, etc etc.

Dang!

Gang it agin Bob....

Ya got my mouth just a waterin' !

I can just see that hooked to Hawk's truck!

I just showed the Bullit trailer to my sister in law when she asked what I wanted for my birthday.....I guess I'll have to settle for one bottle of Fireball. Oh well, I really didn't think she'd do it.

Now if it was Woodford, I'd build the triler my ownself. Have fun Bob.... don't ya just love that "lightweight" cementous board for the shower walls???

kK

I'm going to need more than a shot, Monday they are tearing out my kitchen, new floors, cabnets, counter tops, and appliances. I told my wife we have a microwave, 2 burner camp stove and an ice chest, 'fraid she doesn't think we will survive the next 3 weeks.

Four days into a bathroom renovaton project. Tub removal and replacement with a shower stall. New toilet, sink, vanity, drywall, flooring, etc etc.

Dang!

Best of luck to you, dear.

I'm going to need more than a shot, Monday they are tearing out my kitchen, new floors, cabnets, counter tops, and appliances. I told my wife we have a microwave, 2 burner camp stove and an ice chest, 'fraid she doesn't think we will survive the next 3 weeks.

Barkeep, a bottle of Knob Creek for my brave friend! ;)

LD

UB: Been there, done that (still not quite done yet), and feel your pain. I have resolved that the NEXT remodel job I do will utilize a bulldozer! :lol:

Bottles, set up UB with a shot of Sazarac. The good stuff. Just a cool glass of Branch for myself thanks.

At least you're not doing it yourself! ;)

I can just see that hooked to Hawk's truck!

Me too EE ! ROFL !

Now ifin' ya kin see ya way to pay fer it, dat wood not hurt my feelins' one little bit ! LOL

Come on lottery ticket!!!

CPK

Long time ....no hear !

How ya doin' CPK ?

Come on over chair an let me buy ya some Bulliet !

Bob, I did that to our master bath several years ago. Removed the tub, replumbed the whole house, tore out the floor and replaced where the tub was, and then poured a concrete base (house is pier and beam) inside the framing for the shower. The concrete wall board and then tiled it actually looks and works. Good luck

Just don't fall victim to the "might as wells".

You know, "while we've got that wall torn out we might as well ..........."

Must be something in the air. I have been planning to do some bathroom remodeling too.

Been planning this for awhile. My wife reminded me that I bought the new toilet and vanity about 4 years ago. :lol:

Just don't fall victim to the "might as wells".

You know, "while we've got that wall torn out we might as well ..........."

Yeah that started with the first nail pull. The hardware store is probably going to set up a new retirement plan for their employees thanks to me. :rolleyes:

Archived