SASS Wire Forum

Prayers please

Calico Mary

Please join Buick and I in praying for Jessica's family and friends, and that the Westminster/Arvada police departments can track down the monster responsible. :(

Rest in Peace little one.....

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/jessica-ridgeway/remains-found-in-arvada-are-those-of-missing-girl-jessica-ridgeway-westminster-police-say

Breaking news on the stations here in Denver, an arrest has been made in the case! The sad thing is that it's a 17 year old kid.... :angry:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/jessica-ridgeway/westminster-police-make-major-announcement-in-jessica-ridgeway-abduction-murder-case

Most assured Peace Little One !

The Creator needed an angel back with him !

Prayers up !

Prayers up for comfort for family and friends.I pray that they get this scum bag soon.

Prayers up.

The perp better be praying the police catch him before some of the local citizens.

Just sayin'.

Prayers definitely up....

KK

While I grieve for the family and friends, and offer my prayers, my greatest emotion is RAGE that this can still happen in MY country, and that if this monster os caught there will be those who will fight to defend his life and demand leniency for what he has done.

• 2 weeks later...

An arrest has been made. Looks like a strong suspect.

GOOD !

Plenty of tall trees in Colorado............

I'll bring a short rope ! (anger !)

I include my prayers for this little girl.

.......For the sake of not saying what's already been said, I will bottle up my anger for the punk that did this.

~EE~

Archived