SASS Wire Forum

Last Night's event...

Rabid dog syndrome? :rolleyes::blush:

Could be! :rolleyes:

According to the official count the party on the left interrupted the party on the right eighty-two times! :blink:

Definitely a lack of deportment. :mellow:

Some of the words that came to mind were "Rude, Arrogant, Condescending, Bullying..."

And notice not a single mention here of anything political! ;)

Poll says the whippersnapper won.

which poll...?

one poll (cnn) says one the serious candidate won - another (abc) said the bufoon laugh-a-matic won...:lol:

:wacko:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I might add that the party on the left is only a heartbeat away from the most powerful job in the free world....and nuclear launch codes :o He reminds me of a 1970s game show host or a used car salesman. The party on the right (the younger one) appeared more mature, and stable of the two.

T.H. O'Sullivan

Black Mesa Ranch

New Mexico

:FlagAm:

Oh... Just to clarify and ensure that this isn't mistaken as a "P" kinda discussion...

"Party on the left" and "Party on the right" refers to how the gentlemen were seated relative to the "moderator." :rolleyes:

Could be! :rolleyes:

According to the official count the party on the left interrupted the party on the right eighty-two times! :blink:

Definitely a lack of deportment. :mellow:

Some of the words that came to mind were "Rude, Arrogant, Condescending, Bullying..."

And notice not a single mention here of anything political! ;)

That and I noticed that the moderator was helping the party on the left by butting in as well. :o

It seemed to me the party on the left had a complete disrespect for the Office of V.P. of the United States of America. I was ashamed to see that. If that party wins next month, I sure hope that party on the left will never again assert his position as Rude, Arrogant, Condescending, Bullying ever again. Was embarrassing to every American no matter you were for the party on the left or right. JMHO :FlagAm:

which poll...?

one poll (cnn) says one the serious candidate won - another (abc) said the bufoon laugh-a-matic won...:lol:

:wacko:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

The CNN report was the one I saw.

Coined a new word for last eve, debatiusintruptious.... but they could count 1 2 3 ...

Uh... Red... I think that's actually officially two words - "Debatius Interruptus." :rolleyes:

And by the way... the "moderator" also interrupted the gentleman on the right something like 31 times. :mellow:

Archived