SASS Wire Forum

A Star Spangled Banner version for you metal heads

I usually like the Star Spangled Banner being sung straight up...but feelin' rather gruff and tough during this election season it rocks it with passion and musical power!

http://www.starspangledbannerchallenge.com/

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I like most any version of The Star Spangled Banner, so long as it is performed with good taste and respect. Although some may not like Jimi Hendrix's version of it, I always have.....and I like this version also.

Thanks for posting it Gunner. :FlagAm:

CS

SWEET !

Madison Rising is a Rights, Freedom, and Guns group. Check out their other songs at Madison Rising.

My favorites on their first album are Right To Bear, Soldiers Of America, Walking Through That Door, and of course: In The Days That Reagan Ruled.

They've been interviewed several times on the Gun Rights Radio Network (GRRN) podcasts.

Uno introduced me to Madison Rising after hearing them on a GRRN podcast. While I'm not so much of a metal head, I like the sentiment and purpose behind their music. If you're not familiar with them, take the time to acquaint yourself. Their version of the Star Spangled Banner ROCKS!!!!

Howdy......

I was born in the 40's...raised in the 50's...a hippie in the 60's...married and had kids in the 70's..........

I like it. I downed loaded it to my IPOD.

Vern / Foothills Drifter...

It's got grit, power, patriotism, lots of red, white and blue.........It sends a message.

Just what the Ol' Glory was meant to do!

Me Likes!.......It Rocks!

All is not lost yet.......As long as we still have Pride, Freedom and above all else...God watching over us!

:FlagAm:

~EE Taft~

Sorry, lots of stuff came to mind while watching that! :blush:

Thanks for posting.

This is awesome, a new 21st. century twist on an old tradition and done in good taste. I got some chills listening to that and the video makes it even better.

GOD BLESS THE USA!!

:) Rye

Archived