SASS Wire Forum

Slick Marlin

Copenhagen

Just got back 2 Marlins from Slick and let me tell you he is aptly named. These are my wifes and my sons guns. I took them out to test fire them and I jacked out a couple of live rounds. I wasn't ready for how fast the action is on these guns now. I shoot a codymatic so it wasn't like I am not used to fast guns and I have shot my wifes' before but it is night and day difference now compaired to what it was before. It is a 38 sp cowboy competition so it was better than avg but now it is outstanding.

Thanks to Slick and also to Widder for sharing his knowledge with him.

Cope

Just got back 2 Marlins from Slick and let me tell you he is aptly named. These are my wifes and my sons guns. I took them out to test fire them and I jacked out a couple of live rounds. I wasn't ready for how fast the action is on these guns now. I shoot a codymatic so it wasn't like I am not used to fast guns and I have shot my wifes' before but it is night and day difference now compaired to what it was before. It is a 38 sp cowboy competition so it was better than avg but now it is outstanding.

Thanks to Slick and also to Widder for sharing his knowledge with him.

Cope

U going to enjoy shooting them Marlins now. Slick did the Widder modifications on Savannah's n it shoot with easy n hangs with my 73 from Jimmy Spurs.

Archived