SASS Wire Forum

Eating bugs?

Rye Miles #13621

So now the roaches get to eat him.

Maybe you're right. Maybe he suffered from acid reflux and took and acid reducer before the contest which reduced the acid in is stomach and gave the roaches enough time to start eating him. Gross!

Maybe you're right. Maybe he suffered from acid reflux and took and acid reducer before the contest which reduced the acid in is stomach and gave the roaches enough time to start eating him. Gross!

Ya know, the guy died and the worst part is he got a free snake fer winnin'. Don't mean to be ugly but maybe Mother Nature is just thinnin' the herd....

Ya know, the guy died and the worst part is he got a free snake fer winnin'. Don't mean to be ugly but maybe Mother Nature is just thinnin' the herd....

That was my thought also, Louie. Some people just don't have enough brain power to survive.

Now we have an orphan snake and a dead bug eater.

Eating worms and bugs, what could go wrong?

Like some of the posts to the article said

"thinning the herd one moron at a time"! ;)

If he hasn't spawned yet, he's probably a good candidate for the Darwin Awards.

Let us hope that he hasn't spawned as yet, Badlands.

A free snake? Wow, big prize payoff.

That's what really got me, too. Times are tough, if they were offering $500.00 bucks or something I could at least rationalize it a little. I ain't eatin' no cockroaches for less than a million.....

According to the article, he was in Florida. I understand that they have some humongous pythons down there.

Maybe he should have just gone out into the swamp and sit there for a while and he could have had a free snake. Don't forget a bag or something to carry it home in. :rolleyes:

The fellow probably never ate "food" served at a public school cafeteria. Twelve years of eating USDA-surplus commodities slowly builds up immunity to insect body parts.

Holy moly! What a strange ending. Eating bugs is just wrong. Look at countries where insects are normally on the menu and you will find some of the most hideous ailments known to man.

Like the sow survivor man... on his top ten recap program he mentioned eating a mud turtle and other nasty things in 3rd world countries and he ended up with some kind of parasite that was eating the inside of his mouth and leaving a bunch of worm holes, for several months!

Eat more chicken!

Archived