SASS Wire Forum

Baseball playoffs

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I might have been correct when I said we would be going to San Francisco.

Four runs in one inning.

You cursed them. I hear a hit man from St. Louis is heading for Woodinville, and it isn't to visit St. Michelle winery... :o

Looks like I might have been correct when I said we would be going to San Francisco.

Four runs in one inning.

On a strange throwing error by the pitcher no less!

It could not have been more perfect for the Giants. It hit that second base just right to pop it into center field.

And of course the second baseman was between first and second and the SS was between second and third running over to cover the bag. Oh, well just makes more money for the Giants. Of course it puts the Cardinals in jeopardy. A turn around here is not good.

At least we have college football to take up the slack today.

. Of course it puts the Cardinals in jeopardy. A turn around here is not good.

At least we have college football to take up the slack today.

Nah, Cards are not in jeopardy, not until the last game, last inning and only if they are down more than 3 runs. Any thing else and they are still in it, just ask the Nationals!! :)

Now I would prefer it not get that far and they win it Sunday and start to prepare for the tigers. Then again, many times the team that is playing more games before the series comes out on top.....

Nah, Cards are not in jeopardy, not until the last game, last inning and only if they are down more than 3 runs. Any thing else and they are still in it, just ask the Nationals!! :)

Now I would prefer it not get that far and they win it Sunday and start to prepare for the tigers. Then again, many times the team that is playing more games before the series comes out on top.....

Some truth in that Bear, but I would just as soon pick up the nickel and go home.

The Giants tied it up.......game 7 on the way! I have no horse in this race so I don't care either way but I do want the Tigers to win the WS!

GO TIGERS!

The Giants tied it up.......game 7 on the way! I have no horse in this race so I don't care either way but I do want the Tigers to win the WS!

GO TIGERS!

I suspect you may get your wish, Rye.

Then I am going to have to listen to my son in law for the next month or maybe until April 1. <_<

I can't help but feel it's my fault, the curse of the Grizz strikes again. Just as soon as I start rooting for them, they lose. Worked the same way on my fantasy baseball team, if I switched to the hottest pitching staff in the league, they'd start losing.

San Francisco and Detroit, 2 pretty big markets and lots of $$$, the networks will be okay with this.

GO TIGERS!!!

Lawdy know that Deeeetroit can use the money.

I used to live in the building that was where third base is now located in Comerica Stadium. I met my wife a block down the street, about where the corner of the stadium is now. I recall going to the Lions and Tiger games in Tiger Stadium down on Michigan Avenue.

I too was at the old stadium twice, once to see the Indians (1995 awesome team!) and the first time to just see the stadium in 1992 with my Dad, uncle and a buddy of mine. It reminded me of the old Cleveland Municipal Stadium on Lake Erie.

:) Rye

GO TIGERS!!!!

LOL it reminded me of the old Sportsman Park in St. Louis.

Did you know that a person could freeze their wazoo sitting in the stands watching

Vince Lombardi and his Cheeseheads beat the crap out of the Lions on Thanksgiving

day. It happened in 1956.

LOL it reminded me of the old Sportsman Park in St. Louis.

Did you know that a person could freeze their wazoo sitting in the stands watching

Vince Lombardi and his Cheeseheads beat the crap out of the Lions on Thanksgiving

day. It happened in 1956.

1956? I was only 1 yr old!

Archived