SASS Wire Forum

Wheeeee BABY

Plucked a couple of Spartan apples off the tree and BOY HOWDY are they sweet. I am thinking about a nice

apple cobbler with some cinnamon and sugar and hot coffee to quaff it down.

Ed: Coffee has two es also.

Plucked a couple of Spartan apples off the tree and BOY HOWDY are they sweet. I am thinking about a nice

apple cobbler with some cinnamon and sugar and hot coffee to quaff it down.

Ed: Coffee has two es also.

Ya gonna share?? That sounds downright delicious!

Well, ya got anything to feed me while I wait for the good stuff? I need something to do to keep me over here in the Saloon......got a couple of doozies going on over on the Wire....Lord give me strength to stay outta trouble and over here where I belong....

Can ya at least send some of the smell of it baking this way??? I bet it smells real good :D

:lol: :lol: Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. Okie wouldn't know good apple pie from good apple pie. He thinks it comes in a bottle. :blink: Well, I guess it does.

Just go sniff the cinnamon canister, Calico.

Pop it in the over? I'm not sure we have one.... :lol:

Welt din......build a fire, let it die down to coals an use a DUCTH OVEN .......

Wait itll it's done and din ya can give me some ! lol

Well I see all the usual suspects are hanging out in this thread, and nobody invited me!

I invited you to come help clean the garage, but would you do it, nooooooooo... :P

Did you put gas in my car while you were at it? We have to go to Central City with Gingles and Tida on Wednesday. And did you check the tires too? That low tire warning thingy is annoying... :unsure:

YUP. WAY newer than anything I have. Newest I have is daughter Grizz' Subaru, it's an 03 I think.

My car does have a few lights though, it has one that tells me when it is depressed because it's dirty. The light reads "LOW WASH"

Center of Denver to center of Colorado Springs is just short of 71 miles. City limit to city limit is probably around 55. Edge of metro area to edge of Springs is probably around 40, but getting smaller every year.

Ya want ME to cook fer ya??? Boy, you do have guts....no brains, but guts! :P

Welt....ma never said I was da sharpest tool in da shed !

And I got da feelin' dat my guts maybe spilleded all over Badger's floor ifin i aint a mite careful ! lol

Dat mite not be a bad thin'.......care re-drink most of da Bulliet !

Well I see all the usual suspects are hanging out in this thread, and nobody invited me!

Thot ya was still goin' fer pizza, Grizz !

I invited you to come help clean the garage, but would you do it, nooooooooo... :P

Ya did not invited me....I cood gave ya a "NO" instead of waitin' all dadburn day an half da night !

Geeezzzzzz.............Some folks never learnt, do dey Grizz ? lol

I don't trust Google. Come to think on it, I don't trust Yahoo either.

The 71 center to center came from Mapquest. My guesses on the other two come from many many trips south, I may not be exact but I don't think I'm far off. It's basically about a 45-55 minute drive unless you do it during rush hour or if there's any accidents/stalls.

Did you put gas in my car while you were at it? We have to go to Central City with Gingles and Tida on Wednesday. And did you check the tires too? That low tire warning thingy is annoying... :unsure:

I put water in yur tank...air in yur earl...an earl in da radiator....an gas in yur tires.......

Will dat work fer ya ? ?

Ya did not invited me....I cood gave ya a "NO" instead of waitin' all dadburn day an half da night !

Geeezzzzzz.............Some folks never learnt, do dey Grizz ? lol

I didn't think you'd drive that far....and sounds like I don't want you anywhere near my car anyway :lol:

Hey BMC, is the cobbler done YET? I'll even table dance for a piece of that cobbler (jus don't tell Buick, he ain't home right now) :o

BADGER..... Cut da gal some cobbler !

Ya won't be disappointed in dat dance fer shore !

I KNOW ! lol

Heck fire, it ain't Friday yet, in fact its Monday!

But I did get pizza, not the usual good stuff, just little sneezers, there's some on the counter help yourself.

Welt...I'm steel on Friday nite !

Brought my bottle of Bulliet wif me..........to whars dem sneezers down wif !

Wont some ? I just give da cork a little tug an let dat amber fluid flow ! lol

Archived