SASS Wire Forum

Did she deserve what she got?

Hell on Wheels.

There are a few characters in Hell on Wheels that I could not stand. Two of them are the Swede and Mrs. Lily Bell. Do you think Mrs. Bell deserved what she got? I think she did. If she didn't interfere with Bohannon and killing the Swede the massacre could have been avoided. But then again I am not Hollywood and if she didn't die there might not be a season 3.

The finale was okay. Too much crammed in two hours.

Nope, I don't think she deserved it, but, things could not having continued with her and Bohannon having a fling. so, she had to die, or they had to break up.

don't get me wrong, she was a manipulative wench, but she was working with what she had.

Deserved to be strangled by that lunatic? Seriously?

She was trying to make her way in a rough man's world. No angel for sure but not deserving of murder as far as I'm concerned. Probably got what she deserved when Mrs Durant gave her the sack. And if Durant goes to the Big House, he'll have got some of what he deserved.

I would rather have seen the Swede done in (instead of maybe), her death was a surprise, as was the contract Durant put on her. There was too much jammed into 2 hours and they still didn't clear up all the questions. When does the new season start?

Deserved to be strangled by that lunatic? Seriously?

She was trying to make her way in a rough man's world. No angel for sure but not deserving of murder as far as I'm concerned. Probably got what she deserved when Mrs Durant gave her the sack. And if Durant goes to the Big House, he'll have got some of what he deserved.

Well said Bob, I totally agree. That was one smart woman and they probably wouldn't have gotten half as far as they did without her. She endured the killing of her husband and made it to HOW by her good luck and the grace of God. I'm gonna miss her character plus she was HOT!!!

:) Rye

Hell on Wheels.

Do you think Mrs. Bell deserved what she got?

(with clinched teeth) Deserves got nothing to do with it!

Sorry, I couldn't resist throwing that in. She sure didn't put up much of a fight. Wouldn't think it would have taken much to stop a guy with 2nd and 3rd degree burns on his chest.

I'd rather have seen the Mrs. Durant character with a arrow through her neck and the Swede eviscerated.

Bohannon and Mrs. Bell running the HOW crew would have made for interesting stories and conflicts given the hot and cold nature of their relationship, and Durant as the new antagonist could make for some powerful episodes.

Nope, too quick. ^_^

They need Sam Peckinpah to direct an episode.

That would be must see TV ay? :lol:

Archived