SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2013

My English speaking GPS says turn left and there goes KK and Tuco turning right. We wandered thru pecan orchards and down narrow gravel top roads. Fortunately, I had plenty of gas because I didn't see a gas station for a hour. A couple of times, my English speaking GPS didn't even recognize we were on a road. Eventually, we did arrive at our destination, the Andersonville Prison. I guess when you put it into Spanish mode, it stays off of highways with painted lines.

I guess my GPS recognized that there was a law dog in my truck!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I go take a nap and see what happens,Ya just can't turn yore back on any of these varmints.

KK trying to shoot me with Black Powder

BLB trying to swap my guns and get me drunk

MT that was my plan on KK that way he would have to shoot my ammo or forfeit.

And you can be the judge this year.

HH is trying to cross dress us and saying i'm old and slow.BTW If i'm not mistaken Quigley's

not the only one that was wearing a dress in that picture i seen.(if i lose i might have to borrow yern)

Roland my good friend trying to shoot at us wif roman candles

BW what can i say,He was hit by a truck and ain't been the same since.

I'm going to lay back down and finish my nap ,this was just a dream,Yea thats what it was. -_- LSC

Holiday you gonna have to get out da closet and start shoot'n again Ol BW is getting outta control and Quigley's MIA

we need some help to control these varmits.A good dousing with the Holy Black just might help. :lol::lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived