SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2013

And I will bring Bubba. He is my pet King snake what just loves to roam at night and catches mice. I will be staying next door.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone here is invited to attend and shoot at our annual, at Valdosta, Georgia on March 30th. 8 great stages and our theme this year is "How the West is Won". I know it will be great, I wrote it. I went all out. Targets will be close and nothing will be mind boggling. You'll start out on a barge, fight the river pirates, indians, Civil War, survive a buffalo stampede, and drive the "Golden Spike" to join the railroads from East and West, then end up fighting the train robbers. What more can you ask for in a match. Plus the Top Guns, men and Ladies, will have a special Plaque to remember this event. Many come for the great BBQ which we have afterwards, catered by a State winning caterer. Range is only about 2 miles off interstate, so easy to find and tons of Motel abound, some only 1 mile from range. So come all! Its only 45.00 for the best fun in ages. MT

http://www.vvc.lrsa.info/

Everyone here is invited to attend and shoot at our annual, at Valdosta, Georgia on March 30th. 8 great stages and our theme this year is "How the West is Won". I know it will be great, I wrote it. I went all out. Targets will be close and nothing will be mind boggling. You'll start out on a barge, fight the river pirates (Bama Red), indians (Lickskillet Charlie), Civil War, survive a buffalo stampede, and drive the "Golden Spike" to join the railroads from East and West, then end up fighting the train robbers (Badlands Bob and Blue Duck...er I mean Wolf) . What more can you ask for in a match. Plus the Top Guns, men and Ladies, will have a special Plaque to remember this event. Many come for the great BBQ which we have afterwards, catered by a State winning caterer. Range is only about 2 miles off interstate, so easy to find and tons of Motel abound, some only 1 mile from range. So come all! Its only 45.00 for the best fun in ages. MT

http://www.vvc.lrsa.info/

Dang MT, looks like you've got quite a cast of bad boys at your match...ya musta done something really bad to have all those yeahoos to show up. I might hafta see if I can get down to Valdosta to get a shot off at those scoundrels. Word out where I shoot at in Georgia is there will be a few folks from the Hotlanta area down there to shoot.

Hay, hay, hay!!

When did I get demoted to river pirate??? I thought I was the town drunk - now that's a position with class! ;):D

Hay, hay, hay!!

When did I get demoted to river pirate??? I thought I was the town drunk - now that's a position with class! ;):D

We could use a "Town Drunk" on the posse. No one has applied for that position.

Seriously, you will enjoy this match, with lots of off the clock fun and things to do. When was the last time you got to drive a spike, or throw the line to cast off? Also every stage will have a "Shooters Choice" on how to shoot it, or were to start. MT

Dang MT, looks like you've got quite a cast of bad boys at your match...ya musta done something really bad to have all those yeahoos to show up. I might hafta see if I can get down to Valdosta to get a shot off at those scoundrels. Word out where I shoot at in Georgia is there will be a few folks from the Hotlanta area down there to shoot.

Hope you can make it. You'll enjoy the match, and targets are close. MT

BLB ,Tell Brisket we will make sure she has plenty of company to stay with ya'll at Ambush (we'll put her plenty of pet mice in there for ya'll) :o LSC

Let's not be mentioning anything about mice around Brisket cause I'll be back in town paying full price for a motel room.

I almost lost her on the mouse she saw in the bath house two years ago.

Dang! I wiz wondering where Fang ran off to!

Blue Wolf, the price is right on that rig. Buy it. Rolan is loosing money just by what they charge to post it..

And who is brave enough to sign up for Posse #1? The fun level just might be too high for you. Can your heart stand it? If you sign up someone has to come up with a new idea and present it to the BOD. And they are:

Cherokee Charlie

Bama Red

Silver Dollar Don

Dakota Di

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/063.jpg

Hey CC! When is Ambush at Cavern Cove? Thar ain't squat about it on the SASS Events forum or on the Northern Alabama Regualtors web site...

Okb

Sign up early for Posse #1. Depending on a lot of things as to whether Posse #1 will ride the river or not.

Let's not be mentioning anything about mice around Brisket cause I'll be back in town paying full price for a motel room.

I almost lost her on the mouse she saw in the bath house two years ago.

Mice and rats just seem to gravitate towards you BLB :)

OKB,

Ambush dates are October 4th - 6th 2013. It is always the the weekend with the first Sunday of October in it.

Blue Wolf

...thanks Blue Wolf... ...we'll scratch it down on the calendar and see if we can make it...

Bama Red let his pet rat out to play and ran into Brisket about 6:00 a.m. at the bath house. I don't think either one of them have been the same since.

I'll be heading down Valdosta way for MT's match at the end of March. Pirates, Indians and buffalo stampedes. Sounds like a good time. Count me in.

I sure do wish I could make it down to Valdosta, but my wife's health is gonna prevent any traveling in the foreseeable future. Haven't been able to get to a monthly since December.

Why there ain't been no jabberin' on this here thread for a few days now. I'm guess'in the reason it's been quiet is that all them North Alabama Regulators must be recouperatin' after sampling some of Lickskillet Charlie's 'Mason Jar Gasoline.'

I did it........yep, couldn't help myownself. I bought that CC rig from Rolan and now I'll be looking good at the shoots. Kind of stylin' and profilin' while shoot them cap and balls. Now if my earthwalkers come in I'll be ready for shootin'. Don't get no better than that. I may even have to get me some of those trading cards made, after all I'm already famous. :lol::lol: Well, y'all have a good day, I'm going to look at pictures and drool. :D

BW

I did it........yep, couldn't help myownself. I bought that CC rig from Rolan and now I'll be looking good at the shoots. Kind of stylin' and profilin' while shoot them cap and balls. Now if my earthwalkers come in I'll be ready for shootin'. Don't get no better than that. I may even have to get me some of those trading cards made, after all I'm already famous. :lol::lol: Well, y'all have a good day, I'm going to look at pictures and drool. :D

BW

...pics of yourownself? -_-

DSC04600.jpg This is just a test to see if it will post a pic.

Youse Ambush folks are having waaaaaay too much fun. I have to say, I ain't seed a rougher looking bunch of cattle rustlers that that picture. BUT ALL THE LADIES IS BEAUTIMUS. What gives with that.

Does the government know about that mason jar gasoline, Lickskillet?

Youse Ambush folks are having waaaaaay too much fun. I have to say, I ain't seed a rougher looking bunch of cattle rustlers that that picture. BUT ALL THE LADIES IS BEAUTIMUS. What gives with that.

Does the government know about that mason jar gasoline, Lickskillet?

That's the great thing about Ambush. There ain't much government interference in Alabama.

Heck, Danaca Patrick was running some of Lick Skillet Charlie's mason jar sqeezins at the Daytona 500 yesterday. She qualified for the post position but her engine blowed up after just a few laps. That's some powerful stuff.

Hey BMC How's the weather hold'n for ya up there. We had to pay the wimmen folk extra just to pose with CC. And nope the gooberment ain't fount me out yet.They will iff'n that Krazy Koon Ars... keeps advertising for me. :unsure:

BLB Ya remember that ol story bout the Dr and the little boy.The Doc rubbed some a womans stomach and she passed a baby.The little boy said shucks that ain't nutt'n i rubbed some on a cats ars and it passed a motor cycle. :o That stuff is potent.

KK What in the wide world of sports is this i been hearing bout you shoot'n Frontier Cartridge, can't hang in 49r huh!! Don't feel bad about it KK .Check out last months scores at N.A.R. I have been too . :lol::lol::lol: First ever clean match so to speak. Can't hit nutt'n for the smoke, just shoot in there amongst em, one of em gots to have some relief.Think i've been standing to close to Blue Wolf and Bama Red to long and that soot smell has rubbed off on me.

LSC

LSC, you need to blame Fast Eddie and McKenzie River Drifter for leading me astray down the dark path. Of course I shoot BP sub...not the real black. But I can use the same boolets and just keep using Ballistol to clean up with like I am doing for smokeless. And its fun with all the smoke and stuff. Besides, if the spotters can see the misses maybe my scores will be better....if you think its a miss its a hit!!!

KK ,Amen to that, why you think i've been transitioning over to BP Not easy shoot'n the black after running and gunning for so long, you half to slow down a little to find the targets.Using APP for all loads right now ,cleans up easily like smokeless does.It's just fun when everyone is use to you shooting smokeless and the first rounds go down range and the TO and Spotters say what the heck .Makes the spotters haf to work a little harder tho. :lol: Take care my friend LSC

BW,

The story about the holster. Well, that is the logo for The Fox Hole Gun Shop here in town. One of the owners commissioned me to do that for him.

LSC, I will have you know that I do not pay the wimmen to have their pitchur taken wif me. They jest luv me cause they think I'm harmless.!

BMC, You need to make just one trip to Ambush. I promise you, what happens at Ambush----------------------------------winds up in the Saloon!!!! :lol::lol:

BW,

The story about the holster. Well, that is the logo for The Fox Hole Gun Shop here in town. One of the owners commissioned me to do that for him.

LSC, I will have you know that I do not pay the wimmen to have their pitchur taken wif me. They jest luv me cause they think I'm harmless.!

BMC, You need to make just one trip to Ambush. I promise you, what happens at Ambush----------------------------------winds up in the Saloon!!!! :lol::lol:

BMC...you need to also know that it doesn't have to actually happen at Ambush but we'll make it up and claim it as truth and it'll wind up in the Saloon too :D:D

DSC05322.jpg

What about pink shotgun shells-------------------------now that is class clean down to the bone. :lol::lol::lol:

Now here is Class!!!!

PICT1603-1.jpg

Archived