SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2013

And who is brave enough to sign up for Posse #1? The fun level just might be too high for you. Can your heart stand it? If you sign up someone has to come up with a new idea and present it to the BOD. And they are:

Cherokee Charlie

Bama Red

Silver Dollar Don

Dakota Di

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/063.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well CC i see you recovered pretty quickly from the Swamp Water attack. :lol: It was a pretty good toss up between Posse 1,5,and 7 this year.But who knows it may be POSSE WARS next year.See ya in a few weeks. LSC

The war of the Posse's. That would be a goooooood theme. Talk to mgmt about it. Yea! I will see you in about 3 weeks.

Bama Red: Can't thank you enough for the decanter.

CC,

I won't be able to come to Guns of Autumn this year. Deb's daughter is moving from Daphne, Al to Florence, Al that weekend. So I have to help, but it puts one of the grand kids an hour away instead of 5 1/2 hours. Maybe make a monthly sometime in spring. See y'all later.

Blue Wolf

Bea and I will be there.

I bet we'll even have a flag.

That's a given.

BW, I sure hate that you can't come but I sure understand about the grand kids. Maybe next year.

First off, I'll be there!! Had a heck of a good time with everyone, but I think Badlands Bob's curse lingered on me cause I had to work real hard to get my car fixed! :angry::lol:

Second, I don't believe what BW said about helping them to move. Now if he'd have said bossin or directing, I'd go along with that. :P:lol:

Know I said this weekend I might not make Ambush next year due to a possible hunt in Colorado, but ya know, I just can't see me missing all my pards. B)

Quigley-----it would not be Ambush if you were not there. Heck, I might as well not sponsor a sidematch without you. Who could do it like you? Nobody--that's who!!!!

MT and BJ I am so glad the two of you will be there. We missed you on Posse #1 this year.

The war of the Posse's. That would be a goooooood theme. Talk to mgmt about it. Yea! I will see you in about 3 weeks.

Bama Red: Can't thank you enough for the decanter.

0For those of you who had to shoot on one of the lesser ;):lol: posses at Ambush, here is what CC is talking about. Every member of Posse #1 had one of these to carry their necessary refreshments!

Posse #1

Eat your hearts out!! :D :D :D

MOST OF ALL WE MISSED OLE' OKB.(we really missed his brisket)

Yep, the hamburgers were good but they weren't OKB's brisket.

BW, sorry you've got to "help" move and can't make GOA. I promise GOA will be a lot more fun than moving... Just saying.

MT and BJ, looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. Brisket says hi.

Bama, I'm going to put that flask to good use.

CC We will be there, Lord willing, I have to shoot just so no one else will come in last place. See you in couple of weeks, reservations made yesterday. BLB Quigley was right your blessings are still working. Got to work yesterday and discovered that due to Gov't cutbacks I have to lay off someone.

Looking forward to seeing you and Di. So glad ya'll are coming.

I come on here to post after being away. I've just missed my first Ambush in 5 or 6 years in order to host my son and occasional shootin' pard Hallen Damnation's Bar Mitzvah, I see this thread, and what do I find?

I take a back seat to OKB and his brisket. Well I always did like a good brisket ;)

God willin and the creek don't rise, Hallen and I will be there.

I could have put a damper on that!

J.Mark,

You were just out of sight---not out of mind. We did miss you. I did remember you had family business that was far more important. But you and HAD did miss a good one.

CC

Holiday thanks to you and quigley for keeping the bugs away with all the smoke.

• 2 months later...

Ok, with all of this run on .22LR ammo I might not be able to shoot the Rimfire match before Ambush next year...this is getting serious ya'll. I'm sure that LSC will sell me some at a "reasonable" price. :)

Kajun

CC........I wood just bout give anythin' two be der........

Just aint got da funds, dat's all.

An shore wood enjoy bein on yur posse.....likes dim flasks !

KK, would be glad to let ya have some at under-inflated price.Got more than i'll shoot in a life time.Seen this'n a coming, stocked up a while back. biggrin.gif/> LSC

But is them left handed .22 boolets? :)

Nope KK thez all right handed.BTW ,I got a heck of a deal for ya:I'ze got 6 to 8 k garunteed once fired 22, mixed head stamps of course .I'll trade ya for those 45lc ya got up for sale :D/> On second thought i might could get enough out the brass to buy the 45's. LSC

HAPPY NEW YEAR

• 1 month later...

With all the non-sense going on, I thought I would run this up and see what everybody is doing. I hope the weather breaks and I am able to get back to shooting. Ambush is a ways off right now but it will be here before we turn around. :)

Howdy pards, it gives me great pleasure to report that the stars and planets have achieved alignment once more and it looks like I'll be able to make it to AMBUSH again this year - if the kind folks at N.A.R. will have me, that is :-) !!

Hi-Yo and Awwwaaaaaayyy,

TMM

I should be able to make it. Not sure if Hallen Damnation will make it or not, but if he does I hope he is going to shoot. He'll be in new boots as his feet are growing a 1/2 size every month it seems like. I got all his guns, just need to get him comfortable with the 12 ga.

I missed seeing everyone last year.

Bea and I will be at Ambush.

Thanks for the warning :P

I'm hoping to get my better looking half out with me at Ambush this year. We are planning to shoot Hellfire up in North Louisiana with Slick McClade and the Jackson Hole Regulators the weekend before and then mosey on down to Ponchatoula to stay with my inlaws for a few days and then point the wagon east toward Ambush. If'n da mules ain't too tired and ma rikity ole wagon holds together we oughta be there on Thurs.

Thanks for the warning :P

I'm hoping to get my better looking half out with me at Ambush this year. We are planning to shoot Hellfire up in North Louisiana with Slick McClade and the Jackson Hole Regulators the weekend before and then mosey on down to Ponchatoula to stay with my inlaws for a few days and then point the wagon east toward Ambush. If'n da mules ain't too tired and ma rikity ole wagon holds together we oughta be there on Thurs.

I've got a great pair of Birdshead .38's in the classifieds now.

Archived