SASS Wire Forum

TN State.....I'm ready !

Widder, SASS #59054

Guns are cleaned.

ammo is ready.

rumors of lots of Gunfighters having a blast and showing about 150 others how it oughta be done..... :lol:

Went to Bulls Gap yesterday and shot a CLEAN match, which don't happen often for me.

Boozy Creek is ready. He shot a great match also. He Ramrods a top notch club up in Bulls Gap called the Greeneville Regulators.

Roll out the RED CARPET, Randy St. Eagle. Weeeze All coming to town!

..........Widder

I cleaned the rust off my guns today, piling everything up so Stuffer and I can buzz out of here Wednesday after work.

Didn't shoot a clean match Saturday but did manage to win a stage beatin' out stuffer and Duke Skywalker :D

Ran a few more rounds thru my Ruger 1911 so it's Wild Bunch ready!!

See you in a few days Widder. :D

Thanks RRR. Ya know that you really need to put away them fishin poles for a weekend and come shoot a big match next year.

Sgt ELI: Safe travels to you. See ya sooooooooon!

..........Widder

Guns are cleaned.

ammo is ready.

rumors of lots of Gunfighters having a blast and showing about 150 others how it oughta be done..... :lol:

Went to Bulls Gap yesterday and shot a CLEAN match, which don't happen often for me.

Boozy Creek is ready. He shot a great match also. He Ramrods a top notch club up in Bulls Gap called the Greeneville Regulators.

Roll out the RED CARPET, Randy St. Eagle. Weeeze All coming to town!

..........Widder

The carpet is rolled out, the range is ready, good weather is ordered, just waiting for the Cowgirls and Cowboys.

See ya Thursday.

Randy

Just finished the last of the reloading. Piling up stuff to take over to the camper now. Should have everything ready for a Wed. a.m. departure. This will be my first trip to Wartrace and I'm really looking forward to it. It looks like a great range, and Whiskey Hayes has cooked up some really GREAT stages.

Boozy

Archived