SASS Wire Forum

Eldorado 2012

Nellie Blue #54399

This is is one of the two best d#mned shoots that happens to be near a dam! Both are put on by the El Dorado Cowboys. They hang out in Boulder City, NV. The just ended Nevada State Championship was a superbly run "shoot," led by the tireless efforts of the lovely "Charmin," :wub: the eloquent Creeker" :rolleyes: and their happy band of terrific club members. These cowboys and cowgirls worked for 10 months to pull off this annual event and it showed! There were great door prizes, lots of awards, terrific stages and lots of food (Just ask "Creeker," he's attracted to good grub. :D) A good time was had by all! Don't miss this one next year because it only gets better. While your at it, don't miss their Best Shoot by a Dam Site next year either. This club gets it right!

Sweet Lou

This was an incredible shooting event and great time. Congrats to the whole staff and many volunteers who made this happen. If you have not been Eldorado, you are missing out. Make a point to go need year. Congrats to Nellie Blue for her state championship, and all the other shooters. We will be back.

Just want to say

Way to go Kiowa Kid!!!

3rd overall, won Wrangler and the top gun shootoff stage.

I am way proud of you pard.

As well as the lovely and talented Painted Filly.

Her first clean match as a Lady Gunfighter!

You rock girl!!

Congrats to all the competitors, Creeker and the El Dorado Cowboys.

Sounds like once again you have done yourself proud!

Hope to get there next year and join ya!

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Just want to say

Way to go Kiowa Kid!!!

3rd overall, won Wrangler and the top gun shootoff stage.

I am way proud of you pard.

As well as the lovely and talented Painted Filly.

Her first clean match as a Lady Gunfighter!

You rock girl!!

Congrats to all the competitors, Creeker and the El Dorado Cowboys.

Sounds like once again you have done yourself proud!

Hope to get there next year and join ya!

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

What he said, way to represent CO.

Brim

Nine Toe Joe,

You were a get posse marshal, posse 7 was awesome. We had 6 clean shooters out of 17 on our posse. Our posse ran like a well oiled machine.

The stages were fantastic and placement was as well.

They put on a heck of a match!

Painted Filly

Nine Toe Joe,

You were a get posse marshal, posse 7 was awesome. We had 6 clean shooters out of 17 on our posse. Our posse ran like a well oiled machine.

The stages were fantastic and placement was as well.

They put on a heck of a match!

Painted Filly

Why thank you, kind words like that are like sweet music to my ears, or frozen Oreo's! Y'all were a lot of fun, thank you and congrats. Me, I'm still searchin' for excuses. ;-)

Thanks for all the congratulations! You have no idea how jazzed I was when I found out! :wub:

I've added the "Invitation to a Gunfight" scores (the Top 20 shootoff won by Kiowa Kid) and the Costume Contest winners list to the website. Sorry they are so late, but I've been up at St George, UT playing in my very first Senior Games! :D :D :D

I'll be posting the Team, Couples, and Man vs Man Shootoff winners as soon as I locate the list again! Yikes...rushing from one shoot to another did a number on my house! I don't know how all of you retirees do this all the time! LOL

I'll also be posting photos from the match. If you have any you would like to share, please feel free to pass them on.

• 2 months later...

hahahaha Just LOTS of awards! You missed out on winning a costume award. There were so many I'm SURE you would have won one. ;)

Archived