SASS Wire Forum

It's snowing....

Calico Mary

ding ding ding, we have a winner!

I am that.

Well now Grizz, I never ever wood have tank on dat t'all !

I tanked you was just a ole un-washed mountain man !

Comon....pull up a chair, tell me what ya be drinkin......I be drinkin' Bulliet meownself !

Calico, ya can join us mens but ya got to behave yur self an drink slow !

Gut it,........S-L-O-W ! lol

Behave myself? Behave??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah right!

Oh Hell.......I was skeeted of dat !

Oh well, It'll be fun watchin' dat table dancein' agin ! lol

Oh Hell.......I was skeeted of dat !

Oh well, It'll be fun watchin' dat table dancein' agin ! lol

Maybe you'll get lucky and after Caliope Cupcake finds that bottle of takillya over on the pizza thread we'll both be up on those tables..

Maybe you'll get lucky and after Caliope Cupcake finds that bottle of takillya over on the pizza thread we'll both be up on those tables..

YEEEEHAWWWW !

Now dat's more like it , rat der !

Bottles......two more bottles of dat catus juice fer da ladies......put it on my tab !

What's dat ya say ?

I aint got no tab here ?

DIN MAKE ONE ! !

If'n he ain't got a tab.....put it on my tab!

I'll enjoy the show and the left over tequila! :lol: :lol: :o

~EE Taft~

I'm ready fer it!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

......of course, we'll probably just get the cold and no snow here....... <_<

It can hold off until I get the new furnace in though....Gettin' chilly here today.....Got the old furnace cranked up and goin' but a nice new one will make it hurt a lot less!

.......At any rate, I'm ready for the cooler weather!......did I mention I hate hot weather?

~EE Taft~

Yup.....a nice long fall is nice! We've got some warmer weather headed our way.....60s and maybe some 70s.

'round here we say "Don't like the weather?.....wait five minutes and it'll change!"

We had a day here a few years ago.....I'll never forget! 100 degrees on the dot during the day, 38 degrees that night! During an early fall stormfront that came through. That was a weird day....weather wise.

~EE Taft~

Welt......me and I like dat hot weather.......dry an hot......

Like 110 in da shade, ifin' ya can find any !

Wind so hot it feels like it blew straight from hell hot !

But meouwnself........now he's a rabbit of a diferant color all ta gether !

He likes dat cool stuff too much...........me an I tank meounself's brain git froze !

Chickisaw, I was out in the yard today blowing out the sprinkler system, and I was getting pelted with corn snow. Took me a while to warm back up.

:huh: Whattheheck is corn snow?

Me and a buddy went to Lake City, Colorado a few decades ago, and there were these funny looking little ice pellets all over the place, kinda like little snowcones. I happened to ask someone what that was and they said it was hail.

I thunk to meself "Hail H*ll, that ain't what we call hail in Texas! Ours is ice balls somewhere between pea size and softballs that beat up your car and get the insurance adjuster out to see what a new roof in gonna cost!"

JHC

:huh: Whattheheck is corn snow?

Me and a buddy went to Lake City, Colorado a few decades ago, and there were these funny looking little ice pellets all over the place, kinda like little snowcones. I happened to ask someone what that was and they said it was hail.

I thunk to meself "Hail H*ll, that ain't what we call hail in Texas! Ours is ice balls somewhere between pea size and softballs that beat up your car and get the insurance adjuster out to see what a new roof in gonna cost!"

JHC

We get that kinda hail here in Colorado too, just ask the roofers and the car salesmen :wacko: We just tend to get that a little earlier in the year, generally during that wonderful period of time called "tornado season". I think you Texans have heard of that! :blink:

Some might call corn snow hail, I sure don't. Hail is biggerer. Corn snow is just little pellets too big to be snow flakes, and too small to be hail.

It's called Graupel, technically.

It doesn't hurt as much as hail when you're caught outside without a hat. Hail hurts....well, like Hail.

Never go outside without a hat, sez I.

And a gun. ;)

We get that kinda hail here in Colorado too, just ask the roofers and the car salesmen :wacko: We just tend to get that a little earlier in the year, generally during that wonderful period of time called "tornado season". I think you Texans have heard of that! :blink:

Ah yes....got an "Alley" named fer it too....come to thuink of it !

Git dim nasty buggers up here too !

Now I remember why I don't live in Coloradio!

JHC :P

Ah, compadre! But what you miss! Calico Mary had snow on Friday night ~ but on Saturday the Colorado Cowboys, shooting up in the mountains, had shirtsleeve weather after the first stage. The bad weather was all out on the flats, cold air being heavier than warm air. it was a beautiful day in the high country, with gold aspens and blue sky!

Buena suerte,

eGG

(who has lived lots of places, and loved most of them)

Ah, compadre! But what you miss! Calico Mary had snow on Friday night ~ but on Saturday the Colorado Cowboys, shooting up in the mountains, had shirtsleeve weather after the first stage. The bad weather was all out on the flats, cold air being heavier than warm air. it was a beautiful day in the high country, with gold aspens and blue sky!

Buena suerte,

eGG

(who has lived lots of places, and loved most of them)

Um, the CC website said 42, may be shirtsleeve weather for some, but too cold for my old bones ;):D Otherwise sounds like we missed a great day, but I doubt Lake George is gonna see temps 50 or above again til spring.... :( And I'd be more than happy to share our snow, but it's already back up in the 70s here....

Archived