SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy is Down, Judge'm All Duncan

Fast Harley,SASS#34953

Thanks all for the kind words.

I am so looking forward to 2013 being a great year. We might have to miss Florida in January but there will be lots to do after that.

I want t invite everyone to the 2013 Roundup at River Bend the first weekend in May. It is gonna be one heck of a shoot. That I can promise.

Thanks pares for all the prayers. Keep'em coming!!!!!!

Judge

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good ta see ya up and around...keep healing well and we all look forward to shooting with you and your family real soon.

Kajun

• 2 weeks later...

Pards, after 65 days in the hospital Judge has been given the GREAT NEWS that he can come home next week! He has been working really hard in rehab and I am SO proud of him! We are looking at Wednesday right now as a release date.

Keep the thoughts and prayers coming!

Yazoo- :D

Great news, having spent about the same amount of time in a hospital myself "You can go home" are about the best words you can hear. :D See ya in 2013 Judge!!

Looking forwert tu seeun y'all in FL!!!! btw, shoot fcgf today as a warm up,,,,gettun ready..

Cheyenne :lol:

Yep!!!

Providing no setbacks, Wednesday the 5 th I am going home.

I can't wait, but I still have a lot of work to do so keep the prayers coming!!

Judge

This brings smiles to a lot of faces! ;)B):D:rolleyes::)

Cheyenne

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

Judge, So glad to hear you will escape the hospital/clinic whatever. You will be so much healthier at home, not to mention much more happy! My prayers are steady coming your way and I hope to see you very early next year at the OR or TMM shoots.

Cheers, Hoss C..

Well it looks like the creek is gonna rise.

After a weekend wit nausea and throwing up and lots of cramping. It looks like my gallbladder is gonna have to come out.

Just a little setback that I hope will only take a couple of days.

Keep the prayers coming.

Judge

Well it looks like tomorrow is the day for the gallbladder. I believe they thickened up the blood enough today.

Few more days then home woohoo. NINETY POUNDS LIGHTER THAN WHEN I CAME IN THE DOOR!!!!!! Y'all won't recognize me.

See ya soon Boyd

TUFF way to loose weight, eh? I see new gun leather in someones future.... :)

Cheyenne, FCGF at the Seige, Coolpepper ;)

Well it looks like tomorrow is the day for the gallbladder. I believe they thickened up the blood enough today.

Few more days then home woohoo. NINETY POUNDS LIGHTER THAN WHEN I CAME IN THE DOOR!!!!!! Y'all won't recognize me.

See ya soon Boyd

Hang in there Judge! Having made it this long, you can make it through this too. Prayers still up buddy!

Sorry to hear about the setback, but you can still see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there, my friend. We'll see you soon.

One more hurdle out of the way. I am so glad my gallbladder decided that I did not need it while I was here. I am sore as the dickens but that should pass some by tomorrow.

Then just a little juggling with the pacemaker and I am heading home.

Keep praying please the hard part is almost over.

I will keep ya posted.

One more hurdle out of the way. I am so glad my gallbladder decided that I did not need it while I was here. I am sore as the dickens but that should pass some by tomorrow.

Then just a little juggling with the pacemaker and I am heading home.

Keep praying please the hard part is almost over.

I will keep ya posted.

There's no excuse, now. With a complete tune up and new parts, you ought to be able to out-shoot everyone. ;-)

I know you can't wait to get home and I know you'll be there soon. Hang in there, you're doing fine. Let me know if I can do anything.

Hey Judge. Glad to hear you're doing better. 90 pounds...I've seen deer in Texas that didn't weigh 90 pounds...of course, the Texans add a couple hundred to their hunting tales and call them bull elk....but that's Texas for ya.

Anyways, have a great Christmas.

Thanks folks. I was in.front of a mirror the other day and I looked (vain I guess) and I said to myself. Dang, I am skinny. Actually it kinda scared me.

Please keep me in your prayers. I still got a row or tw to hoe.

Archived