SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy is Down, Judge'm All Duncan

Fast Harley,SASS#34953

Just held court with the Judge :) He looked really good. He's now got a cool scar to show off. Yazoo told me they were going to remove his "cyborg" plug in running into his neck any minute. It was a tube running directly into his heart.

Wally wasn't too happy with Yazoo's rule that with each new visitor he has to do his lung excercise machine 10 reps.

Judge is a strong man, with a BIG heart. They're hoping to be in rehab in the next couple days.

Please keep Wally, Cindy and there whole family in your prayers. We need folks like him on this Earth

Click-Bang :FlagAm:

Thanks Click, great news!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Click, great news!

OMG! Have been away all this month and just read this. So happy that surgery was successful and I know the Judge will make a complete recovery from this ordeal.Could not ask for a better pard and friend since the day we met. Continued prayers for Wally and Yazoo.

Judge was moved out of ICU yesterday. He is in the new beautiful cardiac wing of the hospital. He is doing fine. Doc's are giving him blood cause his hemo is low. Hope that his counts are better today. Kidney doc now on board since all of this drama has done a number on it. He expects kidney function to improve but right now it's at 30%. I stayed with Judge last night and we BOTH slept very well! Home getting refreshed for a bit then back to cracking the whip... :)

Thanks for the update yazoo. Glad he's out of ICU and improving, Deb & I are both keeping good thoughts for the Judge.

Everybody at Tn State was talking about the judge and how they were are in his corner pulling for him. Both of you were definitely missed.

Great news Yazoo,,, I predict the Judge will be running the place in a few days.....Is it ok for me to shoot OUTLAW [[[kinda as a step in shooter]]] for the Judge?????? I will be Judge'em All Bone Duncan. Oh Yea if You win the golf cart,,,, We will load that puppy up and be waiting for You when You get home...little Buddy----T-Bone

That's good news Yazoo. I hope the Judge continues to improve. And if he don't win the golf cart in Texas, I got one he can use at Cherokee till he gets on his feet.

BLB....is that da one ya stole offin' Cherokee Charlie's back porch? :) If so it's a nice one!

Yazoo....tell da Judge we're all pulling for hm. Great news that he is out of the intensive care.....now he can get back to his regular ole ornery self :) I hope you are holding up under all of the "stuff" too....don't forget to take care of yourself!!

Kajun

So glad Judge is gettin better. Hope he will recover quickly without any more setbacks. He's been through so very much already. He's one tough Hombre for sure. We'll be thinkin and prayin for you two in the meantime. Take care, stay strong, get well Brother, we miss you.

Fantastic news. When you come visit us I will ride him around if Bob's golf car isn't running. He's got a ride no matter what. Get well my man. Prayers up and prayers are answered. Won't be long now. Yazoo, God bless you for hanging in there. Believe me, He needed you.

CC

Get well soon, Judge! Yazoo, you take care of yourself too. I've been in your boots and I know how hard it is. You're a tough cookie, I know you will pull both of you through this trying time. Better times are on the way, so Wally, time to get out of bed and chase the nurses! Ooops, uh, Cindy, you didn't here that!! ;)

Know that you are in our prayers. Please let us know if we can do anything to help!

Pitty and Man from Little River

Saturday is the three week mark for Judge's hospital stay :wacko: . He will move on Monday to an acute care facility for approximately 30 days. He is still not able to stand and needs alot of rehab to regain his strength. He will have IV antibiotics until Thanksgiving.

And yes, he has a really cool scar to show off! I will be writing his own "little match" so he can get the story straight. He has been suffering from confusion due to the severity of the infection but he will regain his SHARP sense of tact over the next few weeks.

Yazoo-

Yazoo, tha's great news,,,I look forwert tu shuttun wit ya'll soon, let tha Judge now I think of ya'll often...

Shyannie

Real glad to hear Judge is recovering and getting ready to move on to the next step in his recovery. We will be missing him but thinking of him in a couple of weeks at Givhan's Ferry. Judge, you listen to those doctors and they will have you shooting in no time.

Thanks for the update...we remembered Judge in the prayer this morning at South River. We are all pulling for him to get well soon. And a sharp sense of tact huh.....that's one way to put it...lol :)

Last Kiss,and I visited Judge at the hospital,yesterday. He is pretty alert,now,and his spirits are

as high as can be expected considering all that he has been through.

His tests show some improvements.

We had a good visit and I'm sure I saw some color in his face when we talked about Cowboy Action.

He is tough and though it will be a long road ahead I believe he will get through this.

Yazoo is great and is holding up.

Good thoughts and well wishes are still needed.

Harley.

Today Judge will probably be moved to a Long Term Acute Care facility to begin his rehab. His kidney funtion is slowly improving. Neuro Doc assured me yesterday that his tact WILL come back over the next several weeks. The staph infection did make it's course known up there but the anitbiotic will take a little bit longer to clear his head. I AM so THANKFUL! Chest tubes are supposed to come out this morning. They had to keep them in a little but longer since he was not moving off of the bed as they would like. Yesterday he sat on the edge of the bed, TWICE! Looks like he will be in LTAC through the end of November.

Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

Yazoo

Good Morning,

Big day, today. Another step on the road to recovery. Hope the transition goes well & the Judge can "endeavour to persevere" during his rehab. May God Bless.

Vaya con Dios,

Keystone

Thanks for the update Yaz....he is progressing and that's a good thing. How is Dixie Critter holding up...I know it must be hard for her.

Great news for us returning from Smokeout!! Many there expressed their hopes and wishes for his speedy and complete recovery. WE MISSED Y'ALL!!

Another round of prayers and well wishes from me and mine!

Guess I need to retract my update from this morning. More surgery for Judge on Tuesday. Doc wants to add a pacemaker to the works. Judge will probably be in the hospital through the rest of this week... :(

Yazoo

Guess I need to retract my update from this morning. More surgery for Judge on Tuesday. Doc wants to add a pacemaker to the works. Judge will probably be in the hospital through the rest of this week... :(

Yazoo

Best git it dun now than have to come back later....keeping you in prayers upon remembrance of you two.....

CC

Yazoo

Let the big guy me and Tullamore Dew are thinking about him. Tullamore would like to know if there is palace where cards could be sent? If you don't want to post it please send it as a pm.

Morning,

So, the Judge is having an upgrade adding electronic ignition. Well at least this an internal modification and not external. Best Wishes.

Vaya con Dios, Keystone

Archived