SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy is Down, Judge'm All Duncan

Fast Harley,SASS#34953

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This from Yazoo this morning, I love good news first thing in morning.

What a difference a day makes! Wally really looked GREAT yesterday. He was much more engaged in conversation and more alert. He is even offering medical opinions! When the doctors (4, right now) come in and give updates, he starts off his response with "In MY medical opinion....". You should see the eyebrows in the room raise! So, we can't let him live that down the next time you see him...be sure to ask HIS medical opinion for any of your ailments.

Wally has part two of the Indium Scan this morning. Hopefully we will have results from that by tomorrow. Still waiting on results from fluids drawn from leg. He his still responding well to antibiotics. He will move to a regular room today. He wants to get up and start moving. Once we get all the results in and they are good his physical therapy begins. Dr expects at this point he will be in hospital another week and will have 6-8 weeks on antibiotic IV's.

Keep the prayers coming. He might be asking for his iphone back before the weekend is out...

Great news! Thanks for keepin us updated TT. Judge, I know TT was jokin bout you givin the sawbones yer "medical opinion" but seriously, make sure ya tell em how you feel. Don't nobody know your body like you so make sure they hear what ya got to say.

Hope ta hear from ya soon!

Titus

This news will make our weekend a little better.

Again, prayers up!!

Thanks TT. I got on here just for an update on Judge. I came across a locked text message from him this morning and thought I better get an update! Good to hear that things are heading the right way!

Just saw this post on the Judge today. Glad he is responding to antibiotics. He is in our thoughts and prayers. Hoping to see him on the trail soon!

Shamrock Sadie & Knot Hardly Dunn

I got to talk to Judge today, still groggy but doing better each day. Still a long way to go with a lot of work on his part. Lots of antibiotics, PT is coming up as soon as he is able to start. Keep Yazoo and Judge in your prayers, if you are in the area give Yazoo a call and see if she will take a break maybe go to dinner. I am sure that between work, hospital and home she is running on the ragged edge.

As they said in Deadwood “Advances are being made, but none miraculous”

Hang in there Judge and Yazoo, we will be shooting it up again, not soon enough but still soon.

Judge, Tombstone told me about your current difficulties at Ambush this weekend. You have always been a damn fine Cowboy and I have enjoyed the times we have shot together at NAR.

Prayers up for a full and speedy recovery and a quick return to shooting, Judge!

Sorry I missed this, but I have been away from computers since last Wednesday other than for a few quick moments.

Judge, you need to get well. You whipped my ass the last few times we shot together and I would like to have a chance to experience that again! ;)

He's a fine fellow and deserving of our prayers.

Y'all, I just had to chime in and thank you for all of the well wishes and prayers! Judge crashed hard yesterday and Dr's have the right mix of juices flowing to keep him stable for the time being. We love you and need your continued prayers! Yazoo

Good Morning,

Dang it! Sorry y'all had a setback yesterday. Sure do hope today is much better. Just take it one day at a time, be grateful for the good days and pray for strength on the more challenging ones. May God bless y'all today.

Vaya con Dios,

Keystone

Yaz!! Hope to see a different story soon. Tell him we're pullin' for him. Again, if you need anything just call!!

Another round of prayers for the big feller!!

I hope today is better than the last. Judge is a tough Outlaw and we are all standing with Ya, praying and thinkin' of You every day... Get well soon big Cowboy brother....

Yazoo ....Whisper in Judge ear---"Lets Go to Texas" Love T-Bone and Ellie

Thanks for the update Yazoo...sure hope he get's better soon. As you can tell LOTS of folks around here miss his outlaw ways and good looks!

We are continuing to pray for you all. May the set back be only temporary and the Doctors and good Lord continue to make progress on getting Judge back to full speed.

And may God help you to have the strength to stand by and help as you can.

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

Yazoo and The Judge: all us East TN Cowboys are praying and thinking of both of you Guys. Hope yhou keep fightin' and I see you soon at the Ocoee Rangers shoot and hear the Cowboy music coming form your SUV.

Hoss

Yazoo...Whisper in Judge ear---"Lets Go to Texas" Love T-Bone and Ellie

Or you can holler, "You're my hero!" That ought'a perk him up.

Our very best wishes for a real quick recovery!

Jackalope & Anita

Jedi Gunfighter Lucky #7

Champeen of the Hillbilly Nation 2010, 2011

This morning Judge will have a heart cath performed. All of his issues stem from a general staph infection that was in his bloodstream for quite some time. Valve replacement will take place next week.

Yazoo

My Goodness,

Did not realize the infection had done heart damage. May the Lord's holy spirit be constantly with y'all, the caretakers & the physcians. May God bless y'all.

Vaya con Dios,

Kystone

Yazoo,

I have been sitting on the sidelines watching and praying and waiting for the right time to drop in and say a few words but it seems there is no RIGHT time. Please know that the CC camp is here when you need us and we are saying our daily prayers for the "Big Guy". I know he is going through some tough times right now but he's a tough cowboy and with all the prayers he's getting I know he will pull through this. I will say an extra prayer for you because I know the strain you are under. Hang in there girl, this too will soon pass. God bless both of you. If I can be of any help please call me.

CC

Great news Friday with the heart cath. NO BLOCKAGES! Valve replacement moved up to Monday. Judge actually smiled for the first time in two weeks when he heard the news. He is still in ICU. Yazoo

Great news, Yaz!

Prayers continue!

Archived