SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy is Down, Judge'm All Duncan

Fast Harley,SASS#34953

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get well soon Judge. I and Marshal WD are thinkin bout ya. You are and have always been one of our favorite Cowboy's since we met ya in 07'. Take care Pardner, Clancy.

Judge & Gal,

Sorry to learn of your illness and sure do wish you a speedy & complete recovery. May God's hand be with your care giviers and his holy spirit fill your hearts with strength & comfort. In the immortal words of Lone Watie aka Chief Dan George, "endeavour to persevere".

Vaya con Dios, Keystone & Deb

I got to talk to Yazoo City Gal this morning and asked if I could post some details on Judge em All. We will keep everyone updated as more info becomes available.

Doctors have found the source of infection. Judge has as abscess about the size of a large walnut his left calf muscle. This morning (Thursday) he is scheduled for some surgery. More than likely a drain tube will be inserted at this point. Surgery plans/procedures are changing constantly due to Judge’s physical condition. He IS responding to antibiotics which is critical right now. We really need to get his infection under control. The abscess lead to a blood infection which pretty much traveled through his body. Hopefully the drain will let the infection out and the antibiotics will be able to whip what is in his blood.

Yazoo is reading the posts and messages to Judge each day so if you want to wish him well he does get the messages.

Please keep the family in your hearts and prayers. Hopefully there will be good news coming soon.

We love you Judge and Yazoo and will do anything needed, just let us know.

Yikes Judge!

That sounds bad. Hubby had something similar, not as severe as yours, happen to him. A week or so after he finished the antibiotics, it came back. He's finally kicked it after more antibiotics.

I hope yours heals fast!

Sincerely,

Allie

We just heard the news... We are praying hard and if either one of you need anything call me and let us know anytime. We love the both of you to pieces. (Does anyone have an address for the hospital yet? My kids are wanting to send Mr. Wally something to make him feel better.) Thanks boys for keeping us posted.

Howdy Judge & Gal.

Hope your surgery went well and your feeling better today.

Vaya con Dios, Keystone

P.S. Maybe the sawbones shoukd try an infusion of Ballistol.

Got another update this morning. News is better but still not out of the woods yet

Yesterday afternoon Judge was supposed to have a drain tube inserted into his leg. There was not a lot of fluid in the abscess so a tube was not implanted. What fluid was there is being tested. Also yesterday, he gave up some blood for an Indium Scan. The scan takes place 18-24 hours after tracers or tags are put back in his body. The tags hopefully will do their job and mark any infection Dr's are not aware of.

Hey Judge.

Keystone and I are sittin in my office wolfin down some Chicky Fil-A for lunch and wanted to drop you another line of GET WELL.

Trully, you are on our minds and we hope and pray all is going well with you and Yazoo.

As Tombstone and others have stated, if there is anything we can do for you, let us know.

..........Widder

LORD GOD, you know our hearts considering this matter, I would plead that you touch Judge and that a miracle would be performed,,and that he would be make whole instantly, and as the woman that reached for the hem of your garment, so do we dear Lord, if that isn't your will, then we plead that the meds would continue to work, and the infection would be chased from his body, give the drs wisdom, give the Judge strength and please give Yazoo strength, comfort and and tha peace that only you can give,,Lord we ask these things in Jesus's precious and holy name, amen

Judge is a fine cowboy and one heck of a BP shooter!!

Hope you healed up soon pard. Look forward to getting to see again in a few months.

Jane and I will keep you in our prayers.

Spent much of the day over at Hatfield's house today. He asked about the Judge and was pleased to hear that the prognosis is a little better.

Renewed and redoubled prayers for Wally and Cindy!!

Yougit better boy!! Ya'hear?

Judge, know that you are in our thoughts and prayers - wishing you a speedy recovery. Need to get you back on trail - smoking it up as only you can !

Prayers up for guy who made my visit in Georgia one heck a shoot to write home about!! Yazoo City Gal take care of my friend

Vance

Archived