SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy is Down, Judge'm All Duncan

Fast Harley,SASS#34953

I have been asked to let everyone know that my friend Judge'm All Duncan is ill and needs

your thoughts and prayers.The details are not mine to give,just know there is a need.

Judge is not only a special pard of mine,he is to many of you,and he is certainly a friend

to Cowboy Action Shooting.His dedication to the game is enormous and he has done a lot to

make the Georgia State match and the monthly matches at River Bend Rough Riders so enjoyable.

He can liven up any posse or social gathering,and does the same on many of the forums.

I would say no phone calls at this time but keep Judge and Yazoo City Gal in you hearts during

this difficult time.

Harley.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers up for healing and comfort.

Prayers up from the Dawg House.Tell hi I sendinf kisses and hugs too!

Winston Dawg

Blackcat James

Winston Dawg's Mama

Prayers up for a good pard and a great personal friend. The possum crew and me and Schoolmarm and Hatfield are all in your corner and pullin' for ya'!

Yazz, you have my numbers. If you need us you know to call!!!

The Judge make you feel like a old friend even if it's the first time he's met you,

Prayers up for a fast recovery.

JEL

Had the pleasure of posse-ing up with the Judge and his rowdy friends at Last Stand.

Sure was a hoot.

Get better soon, Judge!

Hang in there, Yazoo City Gal!

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Judge and gal will be in my thoughts and prayers. A man who makes us all feel welcome and a little lighter at heart. Get well soon, friend.

CH

Hope ya get well soon Judge....it'll be good seeing you and Yazzo City Gal and Dixie Critter again soon on the range.

Archived