SASS Wire Forum

SASS T Shirts

Come On Christmas

I got an email showing some new Mens and Ladies T Shirts in the Merchantile. Please, the largest size they got in the Men's version is XL.

Huh?

I got an email showing some new Mens and Ladies T Shirts in the Merchantile. Please, the largest size they got in the Men's version is XL.

Huh?

Howdy, SW -

My guess would be that the larger sizes have sold out. These T-shirts were being offered at EoT, so the email you got today was not the initial public offering.

Just my 2¢ WAG...

Regards, TJH

The thing that grinds me about tee shirts is the lack of Tall sizes. I don't like how stores don't carry tall sizes. In this day and age there are a lot more tall (6 foot +) people then there were in the 70s and 80s. Maybe it is because the shirts come from China and they don't know what tall is over there. :wacko:

KQ

SASS T Shirts? Where do you wear them? Certainly not around a SASS function. If you did wouldn't a member of the Wild Bunch have a heart attack?

SASS T Shirts? Where do you wear them? Certainly not around a SASS function. If you did wouldn't a member of the Wild Bunch have a heart attack?

Somehow, I just can't see myself, 6'4" ,270-lbs, 62 years old, wandering around downtown-anywhere in a t-shirt with "SASS" stenciled across my chest. Well, maybe if I was going into a bar.

90% of the time around here I wear a SASS T shirt of some kind.

Either different matches like Comin At'Cha or a few others that had

t-shirts to give away.

They had some XXL at EOT. But not many. I picked up a few.

Somehow, I just can't see myself, 6'4" ,270-lbs, 62 years old, wandering around downtown-anywhere in a t-shirt with "SASS" stenciled across my chest. Well, maybe if I was going into a bar.

Guess I am cut from a different cloth or listen to a different drummer. Gun Shows? T shirt to wear with my swim suit. Backyard BBQ. Piss off Tree Huggers at a social function?

The thing that grinds me about tee shirts is the lack of Tall sizes. I don't like how stores don't carry tall sizes. In this day and age there are a lot more tall (6 foot +) people then there were in the 70s and 80s. Maybe it is because the shirts come from China and they don't know what tall is over there. :wacko:

KQ

I just searched for tall sizes from my largest tee shirt supplier and although there are hundreds of options available for the regular sizes, there is only one option for tall and they hardly inventory that one option. For example, they have 162 black XL shirts spread out over three warehouses as compared to the regular length, same XL in black, of approximately 30,000. This particular shirt as a tall is available in only six colors, one of them being white, while the same shirt in regular sizes are available in 70 colors.

Ultimately the manufacturers respond to the demand. While it's frustrating to the relative few who need them, honestly in 18 years I've only had one request for a tall tee shirt, interestingly enough within the last month.

KQ, I can relate a bit. From age 17 through my 20's, if I found a pair of pants small enough in the waist (28) and long enough (34), I bought them...no matter how ugly. :) How many do you need? You can choose from white, black, navy, royal, grey, and red. If you're smaller than an XL, you're screwed. :) I had never thought about it before, but you've just made me realize why my 6' 3" slim son...doesn't wear tee shirts.

Archived