SASS Wire Forum

- - - is venison on the menue ? ? ? ?

If it had been a possum, they might have gotten away with it. Or a raccoon. Lot more road kill possum and raccoon than deer. Smaller too.

We once had a similar episode with a local chinese restaurant, that involved a rat escaping from the kitchen. I guess the rat could see how things were going and decided that the dining room was a safer place.

The restaurant did not reopen after the incident.

The gal said she was "amazed" and would never eat Chinese food again. Duh! I don't know what the heck she was amazed about. She was saying they were joking about so-called "rumors" about Chinese restaurants. C'mon, lady, get a clue. There's a basis for those rumors, y'know. We had a Chinese restaurant close down several years ago in a town where I lived. The health department found out they were serving cat. No wonder there was a shortage of neighborhood cats around the place.

The gal said she was "amazed" and would never eat Chinese food again. Duh! I don't know what the heck she was amazed about. She was saying they were joking about so-called "rumors" about Chinese restaurants. C'mon, lady, get a clue. There's a basis for those rumors, y'know. We had a Chinese restaurant close down several years ago in a town where I lived. The health department found out they were serving cat. No wonder there was a shortage of neighborhood cats around the place.

There is a lesson to be learned. If the cat population is depleted, the rat population will increase.

Law of physics. With a surplus of rats, the menu will add another entree.

With chop suey, you get one from column A and one from column B, and as a special, you get one from column R. No get anything from column C.

I was in Madrid and hungry . . . . went into a restaurant . . . no one spoke a single word of english . . . I pointed to something on the menue . . it was very good . . . . I could hear dogs barking in the kitchen. I like to think that what I ate was goat . . . ? :huh:

I was in Madrid and hungry . . . . went into a restaurant . . . no one spoke a single word of english . . . I pointed to something on the menue . . it was very good . . . . I could hear dogs barking in the kitchen. I like to think that what I ate was goat . . . ? :huh:

Sorry to tell you, pard...but it probably wasn't. :blink:

I've ate dawg fore, an it's putty tastey !

Beggars the question, who was road kill?

I tank da skeet boarder was......................

Lest I've been drinkin' ! ! lol

Archived