SASS Wire Forum

Drugs?

Tom Muley

Guys next door are making something that emmits a 'skunk' type smell. What are they cooking?

They moved in about 6 to 8 months ago and I think they grow pot. I never see them leave the property, work or otherwise. We-tip has been notified and the owner of the property has been made aware.

Guys next door arn't inviting you to share what they are growing apparently. Sounds like they are product testing. I recently had to have a talk with my youngest after the rentals across the street failed to judge wind direction correctly. My oldest is in a Fort Wayne high school -no explanation required.

Probably a meth lab. Stay away. The next time you smell the odor call 911 and tell them there is a strong chemical smell in the area. That will get the police, fire department on the ball. Or call the local news media and tell them.

I think I would be talking to the local LEO. Chemical smells sounds like a good chance they are cooking crystal meth.

Nasty stuff. Drain cleaner, acetone, and nasty other things. Going into an enclosed location were it is being cooked is deadly. The fumes in a concentrated area will turn your lungs to mush and you will drown in our own body fliuds.

The fumes if the area is properly vents and become explosive.

It could also be chemical smells from fertilizer in a hydroponic garden.

Either way it sounds like you need to be rid of them.

Good luck!

I'd also consider going healed and puttin' the coachgun behind the door. Those types aren't 'zactly known for their stability.

Best of luck, my friend.

Go to your local 'po-po' and have a word. See if they are will'n to do a 'parolee-check'.

Write down any lic. plates you can and hand them over in your meeting.

What your smell'n is most likely a 'cover', BTW.

The A.V. is a 'meth' valley.......

LG

Collard Greens!

Seriously, is it a chemical smell? Can you describe the guys, physical condition, skin condition, unusual personal habits? do they sleep?

At least 2 guys, sometimes 3 or 4. They all look the same, tall, short dark hair, lots of tattos, about 25 to 30 years old. Also, 3 pitbulls and a gal with a smaller white dog. I most the time hear a unusual popping sounds (like popcorn popping or machine work) at all hours, but mostly in late evening.

At least 2 guys, sometimes 3 or 4. They all look the same, tall, short dark hair, lots of tattos, about 25 to 30 years old. Also, 3 pitbulls and a gal with a smaller white dog. I most the time hear a unusual popping sounds (like popcorn popping or machine work) at all hours, but mostly in late evening.

I got a pitbull...glad that dog ain't driven me to drugs :P

Does sound like it could be shifty......so...who knows. Keep aware....

GG

Had a group doing that near my shop once. Called the tip line and got nothing, Called about a chemical smell and got an immediate response. 3 minutes and a drug bust. Got to watch the whole thing too. Wish I had some popcorn.

A meth lab next door ius a threat to your health and an immediate safety concern. Report it NOW.If the local PD doesn't respond go to the DEA or EPA. Meth cookers use seriously dangerous chemicals than contaminate the air and water.The lab can blow and destroy your house. Meth cookers are very dangerous people.

How about launching a flaming arrow throught the window next time? Problems gone !!

Along with your own house!

I not sure it is a meth lab. The skunk type odor, according to our research, could be a form of pot processing called 'stink weed'. This is Caliweird and the land where some believe growing pot is okay for medical reasons plus a extra for expenses.

Indoor, pot growers can grow 4 crops a year for $40K a crop from a 10'x10' room.

The ele. bill may jump big time, sometimes 'they' will bypass the house ele. meter also.

Meth cookers have been known to burn eggs to cover the smell.

Have you talked to police yet?

LG

Archived