SASS Wire Forum

Pictures Posted after the 10th Comment

$450 + $35 Conus Shipping or Deliver to Range on Saturday to a Fellow Short Grass Ranger!

Otherwise payment shall be made by Postal Money Order.

Yes, Yes, this was the gun which was instrumental in me receiving the coveted BLACK SQUIRREL MEDALLION with battle ribbon.

I got hammered shooting two barrels at a time from the hip.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn107/shameless54/010-1.jpg

More pictures tonight when I get home.

It twas the breach lever and my stupidity which caused me to go to the emergency room, after the match was over of course.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn107/shameless54/019.jpg

Come back this evening for detailed photos. I have a 20 gauge mule ear and hey I am superstitious!

Thanks for looking,

Pfc. Shameless Womanizer CSA

69th Infantry Regiment

Colonel Angus Commander

An anchor. No it's a cool gun. I jest bought the drop two mod Ahhhhnold Swartznager Terminator 1887 shotgun from Rufus Cogburn. I have a twenty gauge mule ear and Single Trigger Stoeger 12 gauge so I is long on shotguns and need to cull one. The one that bit me seems to be the way to go. So the gun is already legendary.

Shameless

An anchor. No it's a cool gun. I jest bought the drop two mod Ahhhhnold Swartznager Terminator 1887 shotgun from Rufus Cogburn. I have a twenty gauge mule ear and Single Trigger Stoeger 12 gauge so I is long on shotguns and need to cull one. The one that bit me seems to be the way to go. So the gun is already legendary.

Shameless

Anything you need in a trade for that boat anchor??

Texas Lizard

'mergency room, heck, I coulda fix that for ya with a red hot brandin' iron and half a bottle of bad whiskey.

By the way, what part of the body of yourn is that picture. I see the ring but you know people nowa days wear rings in the most obscure places,....after all you did say you was shootin' from the hip so that would put alot of body areas up for grabs????LOL!!!!

Who did the action job?

'mergency room, heck, I coulda fix that for ya with a red hot brandin' iron and half a bottle of bad whiskey.

By the way, what part of the body of yourn is that picture. I see the ring but you know people nowa days wear rings in the most obscure places,....after all you did say you was shootin' from the hip so that would put alot of body areas up for grabs????LOL!!!!

I wonder if he has the nerve to post a good picture...Then again maybe we don't want to see it...Would have bought if I didn't two already...

Texas Lizard

Who did the action job?

No Se, Senior? It was a "I am selling for an illiterate friend" on Gunbroker. It has one for sure.

My "friend" Mitch Dalton the Texas Prison Nurse was offering to cauterize it with black powder. Then he suggested Super Glue which I understand is actually done. We looked for a cheap doc in the box, then finally we literally chased an Ambulance in Wichita Falls. After the shoot was over of course. The Short Grass Rangers wanted me to bleed through the award ceremony so they could award my stupidity with a BLACK SQUIRREL! I was awarded my FOBS the next day.

I was more touched than when I became a Master Mason.

Shameless

Darn, I've been upstaged again by my old friend Mitch/Jimmy. I should have gone with the burn it with black powder. Oh well, it was late and I was tired, but I sure would have liked to see that greysmoke comin off of you body part!

Archived