SASS Wire Forum

Holy Flaming AR, Batman!

Subdeacon Joe

An aside note, I read somewhere about the number of rounds that were fired in WW II to cause an enemy casuality. IIRC it was somewhere around three thousand. With the advent of the 5.56 M 16 configuration, I am wondering about the correlation. Anybody got any information? I know that the Ordnance Department has a keen interest in how many rounds GI Joe fires in combat.

And the scientific test was to see how many rounds it takes to set your aftermarket hand guards on fire? And for dramatic effect, lets throw the overheated rifle into a mud puddle and see what happens. I think I'm missing something here.....

This kid thinks he and his buddies have invented torture tests for firearms. :lol: :lol:

Well....keeps them off the streets I suppose. :rolleyes:

Anyone behind an M-60 knows. Thank goodness I didn't have ta pay fer the ammo :rolleyes:

He77 I even saw them burn the stock on an M1 Grand in a night firing exercise. They were shooting tracers however.

Maybe we have started a new craze among the crazies. Burn up your rifle and deplete you ammunition supply in one sweep.

Archived